Game Thread | Montreal vs. Wild | 12/17/05

Spider-Man NL

I wonder if Wayne will just decide to throw in the towel for the year. He has too much going on. Every team he plays against busts there ass to make team Canada. He has to take notes on these players while coaching his team and lots of other stuff I'm sure...too much resign.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah the cities not bad, althought its a little bit too much of a bedroom town for my liking. You have to go into Toronto for anything decent (attractions, hotels, concerts, sports, clubs etc.).

The leafheads are bad, but not worse than they are anywhere else in southern ontario.

Originally posted by Dutch_Habs_Fan

HUET HUET HUET!!!!

pretty wild hasek-like saves, n'est-ce pas? :D:D:D

Originally posted by Lister110

They open up the new rule book for us every game and for our opposing team only maybe after they've gotten us with it. Any excuse they can to take away our momentum

hmmmmmmmmmm.... do i smell a conspiracy theory? contact mel gibson... he could make a second movie on based on it

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Lister110

They open up the new rule book for us every game and for our opposing team only maybe after they've gotten us with it. Any excuse they can to take away our momentum

hmmmmmmmmmm.... do i smell a conspiracy theory? contact mel gibson... he could make a second movie on based on it

mel's too busy being crazy

the team is playing pretty well like it should - push, push, push, push, push, pushhhhhhhhhh......... :)

my wife changes the channel to see what else is on and when i come back to the game..... it's twosies

it's a close game in toronto... ottawa 5, toronto 2

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

Friggin Ribeiro, He should watch some game film and learn to play center instead of shopping for makeup and hair gel all the time....FRIG, he pisses me off.....Please bench him and / or trade him....He stinks like a used pile of baby diapers covered in fish...

WOW! that image is pretty potent! :eyes:

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

Friggin Ribeiro, He should watch some game film and learn to play center instead of shopping for makeup and hair gel all the time....FRIG, he pisses me off.....Please bench him and / or trade him....He stinks like a used pile of baby diapers covered in fish...

Someone's got their hate-on... :D