Gretzky and Lemieux making headlines

sakiqc

Can you imagine hockey without talking of those 2 awesome players. It's great Gretzky is (was) still involved in the NHL. Now, with the bad news concerning both of them, it makes me sad to think of the day they won't be around the NHL anymore. It's hard to believe! Hockey without Mario and Wayne?? Well I guess it's like when the olders are telling us about Maurice and Jean. New era, new heros..

For those of you hwo don't know, that is the bad news regarding Gretzky. He steped down as Pheonix's head coach for "family reasons." He has been replaced by Rick Tocchet.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

For those of you hwo don't know, that is the bad news regarding Gretzky. He steped down as Pheonix's head coach for "family reasons." He has been replaced by Rick Tocchet.

Will he be back?

Also, I suppose Crosby and Ovenchkin will take that torch... along with guys like Kessel rising up... Phaneuf..

And then you've got the Iginla... Lecavalier... and Thorton-types dominating right now. (Even if they aren't all leading the league in points.)