Game 4 Leafs at Price 7:30

3 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

No. He’ll say he put a team together to beat Tavares. But Tavares was injured. He didn’t expect to have the habs face a motivated Galchenyuk.

LOL

I knew Galy would do some damage at some point in this series; that's how it always goes. Doesn't mean he is other than garbage.

2 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

There still isn't any chance of that happening, not in this cap environment.

I would say the likeliest outcome is that both are Habs until 2026, or until they retire - whichever comes first. On a cap hit of over $18 between them. The future looks bright!!

4 minutes ago, dlbalr said:

There still isn't any chance of that happening, not in this cap environment.

We can dream. More chance of dreaming of getting a good return for Price coming true, than us winning this series - now watch us come

back😝

8 minutes ago, PMAC said:

... Only an epic Maple Laugh collapse will change my mind at this point 

But would a Leaf collapse really mean that the team is better than they are showing?

It was likely the Habs would lose to the Leafs because the Leafs are better. I just hate the lack of passion. I’m sure they care, but I’m not seeing it. 

this is when I miss Bob Gainey, the player. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Habsfan89 said:

How can we make changes to this team if their is so many deadwood contracts on it.

They tinker and pray

So you have Cole Caufield and he has a tremendous shot, and so we put him on the right side of the ice on the boards on the PP, so he can never get a pass for a one-timer??? WHAT THE ####?

25 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Romanov should be far ahead of that.

I was kidding, I know Gustofsson was not who you meant.  However, Price would be able to handle his defensive gaffs and the Habs are desperate for offense.  It might be a idea to bring him back. 

If they do, Game 5 will at least be nail biting on the edge of your seat hockey.  Everybody agrees that Gustofsson's play is palpitating.  

So at 3-0 when does Price get pulled?

3 minutes ago, Commandant said:

So you have Cole Caufield and he has a tremendous shot, and so we put him on the right side of the ice on the boards on the PP, so he can never get a pass for a one-timer??? WHAT THE ####?

That drives me crazy.  I dont get why he isnt a LW all the time.   I know that is considered playing on their "off side" but its the correct side for him.