Game 5 - Leafs vs Habs 7:00PM ET

JoeLassister

1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

The best part about Habs pp is other team may not score for 2 minutes. Haha. Go burrows

I've been saying all series the Habs PP will eventually click and when it does it'll go off like a machine gun.  If this goes to game 7 they'll go 4-4 on the PP and take the series.  It'll be the only PPG they get in the series.  Nobody will see it coming.  

Hopefully Game 6 will go deep into OT and the loss will really get into the Leafs heads.  

Before the series started I didnt like the Habs chances the longer the series goes.  However, they might still be able to pull it off.  

I do not know what changed in how the D is playing , but they seem to have done the right adjustments 

I wonder if they will just continue playing the same I the third

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

I've been saying all series the Habs PP will eventually click and when it does it'll go off like a machine gun.  If this goes to game 7 they'll go 4-4 on the PP and take the series.  It'll be the only PPG they get in the series.  Nobody will see it coming.  

Hopefully Game 6 will go deep into OT and the loss will really get into the Leafs heads.  

Before the series started I didnt like the Habs chances the longer the series goes.  However, they might still be able to pull it off.  

Let’s not jinx this one by getting ahead of ourselves 

1 minute ago, BCHabnut said:

If they can get into Campbell's head in the third, and lambast Nylander, I would call it a good game. 

I would be happy if they just continue driving the net and shooting often

Winning is all that matters 

13 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

I do not know what changed in how the D is playing , but they seem to have done the right adjustments 

I wonder if they will just continue playing the same I the third

35 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Boy, that Gufstafson guy is really making a difference 

Yep.  

😜 We should trade that overpaid has been goalie, may Seattle would want him for a draft pick :rolleyes:

joking aside , Price is spectacular !!!

2 minutes ago, Commandant said:

He's played like five minutes of even strength in heavily sheltered minutes 

I know, but its the reverse psychology affect he has.  ex"  "that defensive plug is going to cost us some goals, we better go out there and score".    😇

1 minute ago, alfredoh2009 said:

😜 We should trade that overpaid has been goalie, may Seattle would want him for a draft pick :rolleyes:

I jokingly thought that Price might really want out of Montreal bad.  He's seriously upping his trade value in this series.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Here's an honest question, next year full 82 games schedule playing in the USA.  Seeing how good he plays in the playoffs when rested.... How many games does he play next year? How do we manage him to make sure he's rested around playoff time.