Emojis don’t give justice to how happy I am

😀 😀 😀

Let’s hope the fansin the the stands bring some energy To this bunch

3 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

😀 😀 😀

Emojis don’t give justice to how happy I am

😀 😀 😀

Let’s hope the fansin the the stands bring some energy To this bunch

You need to pick the right emojis! :1banana::1banana::1banana::1banana::1banana:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Habs Fan in Edmonton said:

Awesome, unselfish play by Caulfield. 

That entire sequence was brilliant by Caufield. 

I was worried they would shoot too soon vs make too many passes.  

Hopefully they'll both score in the next 2 games.  Toffoli wants to hear fans Ole so he'll get that in the next game.  With luck, once he scores 1 he'll go on a scoring rampage too.  

• Like 1

Chucky giveth, Chucky taketh away.  By my count he's set up as many goals for us as he has for them.  He'll always be a liability because of the chasm between his ears (much like Drouin).

If we get nothing else from this series, we got that awesome goal from our two most promising youngsters.

• Like 1

Glass half full … as the lower seeded team, Habs are where they are supposed to be - down 3-2 going into game 6 and the young bloods are about to lead the way, writing their own story.  

glass half empty … Habs delayed the inevitable and saved a few management jobs solidifying their idea that they are closer to winning than they are. 

I just really want to see Romanov in there on Saturday - and let’s win or lose riding the backs of the next gen. The old guys have shown their day is gone. 

1 minute ago, Helmethead said:

I swear I thought he hit the post the way it rattled out of the net. 

Safe to say Yvonne worked her magic...

I do believe she will be one of those 2500 fans on Saturday!

Had to watch this one on PVR. Great 1st period...the other two showed the series reverting to form, with the Leafs basically superior. Fortunately that idiot Galchenyuk decided it would be a fabulous idea to dish the puck to our two best young players - LOL.

Despite the bizarre tying goal, Price was unbelievable again. I thought the first period showed that Campbell is nothing special when he's facing a team that is actually generating things in the O-zone.

Normally at this point in a series like this I'd be shrugging and predicting a win by the manifestly superior team next game. The X-factor here is the Leafs' history of playoff collapses. The longer this series goes on, the more those former epic failures start to burble to the forefront of the Leafs' consciousness. The door is open again...just a crack

23 minutes ago, tomh009 said:

We do love Galchenyuk!

We all hoped he'd lead us to playoff glory when he was drafted. Little did we know that it would be while playing for the other team!!

4 minutes ago, The Chicoutimi Cucumber said:

Normally at this point in a series like this I'd be shrugging and predicting a win by the manifestly superior team next game. The X-factor here is the Leafs' history of playoff collapses. The longer this series goes on, the more those former epic failures start to burble to the forefront of the Leafs' consciousness. The door is open again...just a crack

And this game confirms that they CAN score on Campbell, they just need to get in close enough. Let's see whether that factors into Saturday's game plan ...

Friggin unbelievable!

when the habs scored first l, I wanted to stay away from the forum - didn’t want to jinx things.  Then they gave up the 3-0 goal lead and it was like you gotta be kidding me, are we going to be the Leafs against the Bruins. This team is not good for the heart, or for controlling blood pressure!!

I felt impending doom in OT, and thought it was Caufield or we are done.  Well Goalfield gets the assist on the winner from his new setup man for the next 10 years!!! 

35 minutes ago, Commandant said:

Caufield is my only pick

Just going to say, how can anyone pick a leaf - even if they felt the impending doom coming like I did!

3 minutes ago, hab29RETIRED said:

Friggin unbelievable!

when the habs scored first l, I wanted to stay away from the forum - didn’t want to jinx things.  Then they gave up the 3-0 goal lead and it was like you gotta be kidding me, are we going to be the Leafs against the Bruins. This team is not good for the heart, or for controlling blood pressure!!

I felt impending doom in OT, and thought it was Caufield or we are done.  Well Goalfield gets the assist on the winner from his new setup man for the next 10 years!!! 

This is the second time in the series I see CC and Suze connecting on a play. Really hard to resist the idea we're seeing a preview of the Habs' key duo for the next generation