Game Thread | Sens vs. Habs | 12/20/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by shortcat1

Is it just me or does Huet look shaky?

it's just you... i see him as doing ok

Well I can't blame on the goal butfor some reason I scared whenever Ottawa shoots or touches the puck in our zone. He hasn't faced enough shots yet to be sure though.

your getting scared anytime ottawa even touches the puck in our zone would be legitimate no matter who was in nets for us... that's some team - my odds on favourites to win the cup

[Edited on 2005/12/21 by shortcat1]

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only 1-0!:) That's the best news we can take out of this game so far. Why do Ribs and Dags keep taking slapshots from the blueline?

Is it just me or does Huet look shaky?

it's just you... i see him as doing ok

Well I can't blame on the goal butfor some reason I scared whenever Ottawa shoots or touches the puck in our zone. He hasn't faced enough shots yet to be sure though.

you want to be really scared? become a leafs fan and dread to have the sens play your team. i don't know what the goals for/against ratio is but it must be horrendously in ottawa's favour - think of the last two games - what was it? 18 goals to 2?... something like that

Ottawa is about to get a 5-on-3... plus Rivet gets a 10 minute misconduuct... thank you very much... 2-0 is just around the corner

PLUS it was a doubleminor!

[Edited on 2005/12/21 by Bulis_the_Habbie]

woah! what's that about? 2 + 2 + 10? yuck! :(

looks like we'll get out of the 1st with only one goal against us... yep

I'm really getting sick of the reffing quality in the NHL. Every game I watch now is decided by a ref. It's disgusting. The Montreal game and Vancouver game on Saturday night was a disgrace to hockey, and it doesn't seem like it's stopping.

And out again! thank god... Huet made a couple of nice saves....

are your fears being soothed?

PERIOD OVER! Saved by the bell... that 1) takes away Ottawa's momentum 2) clears the puck to center and 3) gives us a chance to win the faceoff, retrieve the puck and kill valuable time

game's even so far as shots are concerned... 11 - 10 for ottawa

And out again! thank god... Huet made a couple of nice saves....

are your fears being soothed?

No... he was completely out of position for the rebounds but luckily we always had the first man on the puck in those cases. He's still doing well though. A perfect fit for our back-up position.

game's even so far as shots are concerned... 11 - 10 for ottawa

But Ribs and Dags wasted a couple of shots each. Bulis took a shot from the outside of the faceoff circle and Begin took a bad angle shot. We're definitely being outplayed even though Ottawa hasn't gotten any major scoring chances either.

Originally posted by Toren

I'm really getting sick of the reffing quality in the NHL. Every game I watch now is decided by a ref. It's disgusting. The Montreal game and Vancouver game on Saturday night was a disgrace to hockey, and it doesn't seem like it's stopping.

i must disagree... every game is decided by the players... if they'll learn to play under the new rules then they'll not be so affected by calls.

i must disagree... every game is decided by the players... if they'll learn to play under the new rules then they'll not be so affected by calls.

What did Rivet get a misconduct for? It looked like a normal highstick to me.

Apparently Spezza might not play again for the rest of the game. He was injured in middle of the game. I hate how these TSN morons say MAWNtreal!

Originally posted by SoCalHab
Originally posted by SoCalHab

I think this is the same MF who screwed us in the last Leaf game?

What's the refs name?

Kevin Pollock.....does that ring a bell?

I believe so!

So how much longer are we on the PK for in the 2nd period?

What did Rivet get a misconduct for? It looked like a normal highstick to me.

the announcers said he got a misconduct because he 'applauded' the call the refs made on him... it was disrespectful behaviour. in principle, really, i'm not opposed to the idea.