Game 7 Habs vs Leafs 7:00 PM ET

JoeLassister

Boy, I really am finding the commentary very Leafs-centric. Simpson praising Campbell to the skies. Huh?

Predictable Habs penalty here. That will be a truly massive PK, obviously - a real chance to break the Leafs’ backs.

2 minutes ago, alfredoh2009 said:

Gustafson gets a poor. Well deserved for a good game tonight 

That PPG was 110% Gustafsson.  i.e. it was caused by where he was standing, exactly at mid ice.  ex: he was far enough away from Caulfield that he was able to pass him the puck, and he was far enough away from Suzuki to pass him the puck.   He was standing in the exact right spot.

• Upvote 1

What a great game so far 

I am very optimistic we

will close it out with a win

not because the Leafs will choke in the 3rd but because the Habs will dominate them

1 minute ago, Sir_Boagalott said:

That PPG was 110% Gustafsson.  i.e. it was caused by where he was standing, exactly at mid ice.  ex: he was far enough away from Caulfield that he was able to pass him the puck, and he was far enough away from Suzuki to pass him the puck.   He was standing in the exact right spot.

That was a typo, J meant to say he has a point (auto correct)

1 minute ago, Chris said:

Dumb penalty right there

Yep.  Dermott wasn't really a threat, all Armia needed to do was cover him, not send him to the ice.

Still, I'm not going to complain about a two-goal lead after 40 minutes.  HNIC, meanwhile, they're already off and whining...