So...wtf happened?

On the one hand, I'm glad to see that the forum is back :) ... on the other hand, I'm not nuts about the 1st page format.

I liked to see the 'Latest Topics' page so that I could go directly to what were the 'hottest' issues. I don't know if it's possible to add a similar kind of page but that would be nice for us OLD GUYS who really struggle with change :wacko: .

By the way, the 'clickable smilies are able to be inserted right into the spot desired instead of always at the

end of the post. That's a change that this OLD GUY can handle with ease. :wacko: .

Bottom line... tanxalot for fixing this site which is the best thing I've ever found on the best thing in hockey... THE CANADIENS!!!!

I'm actually quite screwed up at the moment :wacko: Everything is essentially the same but it looks different and it is sending me for a loop!

not that im a super-expert, but you (or anybody) can PM me any problems you are running into and I will do my best to help.

BTW - PM (personal message) can be accessed by the 'PM' button below my avatar, next to 'ON' and 'CARD'

Edited by simonus

Damn.

Hey. You're a mod. When did that happen? And why are Colin and Macaskill's names red?

I'm frightened, somebody hold me. :unsure:

I became a mod when the new site format got put up.

HWL GMs get red names in the user list.

Can I get a volunteer to hold this guy?

shortcat, at the top of the page ( to the right, next to 'My Controls') you will find the button 'View New Posts'. This is essentially the same as 'Today's Posts' from the old site.

it's my oooooooooooooooooollllllllllld eyes, you know.... hardly see anything anymore... but... I can still find my way to my wife in bed at night... not by sight, mind you but by the wonderful sense of touch... :D:D:D

it's my oooooooooooooooooollllllllllld eyes, you know.... hardly see anything anymore... but... I can still find my way to my wife in bed at night... not by sight, mind you but by the wonderful sense of touch... :D:D:D

Also, on the homepage of the forums, you'll find "Today's Active Topics" ALLLL the way near the BOTTOM of the page. It's near the top of the "Board Statistics" Box.

I hope that helps as well... :D