Welcome To The New Habsworld Forums!

I notice that with the new system the first thread of a post is included at the top of each page of the thread. Is there a setting somewhere (in My Controls?) that controls this?

I find this irritating especially if the first post is long. For example, while I love Spiderman-NL's posts at the start of the game threads, they are very long and I would much prefer to not have to read them each time I page forwards or backwards.

Failing a setting to get rid of this, I would propose people make their first post a short one when they create a new thread.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The closest thing I know to this is that the subtitle is put with the title once you're inside the thread. In the game threads, when I go from page to page I never have to see the original post - unless, of course, I'm going to page 1.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The closest thing I know to this is that the subtitle is put with the title once you're inside the thread. In the game threads, when I go from page to page I never have to see the original post - unless, of course, I'm going to page 1.

Thanks BTH. I see the entire first post of the thread at the top of each page whenever I go to a new page. I conclude that there must be a setting somewhere I need to change. I have looked for soemthing in "My controls" but haven't found it yet.

Okay I figured it out. When viewing a thread, Under "Options" there are 3 display modes: Outline, Standard and Linear +. Someone had asked what was the difference between "Standard" and "Linear +". I now know at least one difference. My "problem" is produced by the setting "Linear +". I have now switched to "Standard" and everything is good. :)

• 8 years later...

Is there any way that I could search for an old topic that I started more than 1 year ago ?

The search option seems to stop at the 1 year mark...

• dlbalr unpinned this topic