Online Gaming

Psycing

Need For Speed most wanted is a great game for xbox. My roomie got it and I can't get enough of it. Anyone else play this game???

I used to play Underground a lot. Then I bought a PS2 and was able to play the Burnout series. Burnout>>any other arcade racing series.

And AOE3>>>BF2. But I really like strategy games so :P. Maca stinks!

GET BF2! It's truly awesome. I've been playing it quite a lot. I tried AOE3 for about 20 min, but got bored and went back to BF2... because it's just that good!

Some cool stuff about it is that you can now play in "Squads". This allows you to join a team of up to 6 players and play co-op together. It's a great aspect... especially if there's some helicopters... because you're squad leader becomes a spawn point on the map, so if you die, and he's alive... wham, you come back right by his side!

If you want more info, check out the site!

(Side note: You gain rank as you keep playing and getting points. And it keeps all your stats as well. There are also unlockable weapons... and you've got to reach a certain amount of points to unlock them.)

Ah shit Havent played seriously In a couple of years... used to be night after night Counterstrike .. clan and everything... Now Im not updating My computer on purpose so as not to be able to load those games even if I wanted to and BELIEVE ME I WANT TO!

at times I will snipe for headshots in Arcades for old times sake if You see a CoRvInA its me !!!

BAttlefield2 Doom 3 CS source!

Edited by CoRvInA