Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Thrashers | 12/26/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least Koivu and Theo are traveling with the team so maybe they play tomorrow?

Jeez, when everyone is healthy we just win by one goal, take away key pieces and we fall apart.

Now another pk, ugh!

Cr@p! 0-3 :(

Yup and Modry in on it again. The curse of Ceske Budejovice!

everything is very bad...

hey where is everyone today? A plague of Bailey's Irish Cream hangovers perhaps?

whats happening in the canada/finland game??????

Yup, you got it. I'm psyched for this one!

Habs 4-0 " :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: :hlogo: "

Well I got it half right...

...time for a Budweiser Budvar I guess.

One thing that can be said, and it's been true when the team was healthy and when the team was injury riddled, is they need another scorer. Goals are much to hard to come by for this team. In fact, they 7th last in the league for Goals For.

At least the ice time was spread out fairly evenly this game.

Rds said Koivu and Bonk are on the trip, hopefully they will both come back sooner rather than later, hopefully against Tampa. HOpefully when Bonk does come back he'll be a bit more effective and I'm hoping that a deal is made soon. I would not be sorely disapointed at all if Ribeiro was shown the door, but I don't want to get into that discussion.

Something needs to be done, let's start with getting the injured players back and go from there.

The quicker all hands are on deck, the quicker Gainey can see what the major holes need to be filled, and who can be moved to get those players. There's probably only three or fours guys on the team that are untouchable at this point; Koivu, Kovalev, Markov and Ryder.

well that sucks. There goes my 4-0 prediction into the trash

no Koivu no Theo ...merde hoped those guys would be back

You were bang on with the 4-0 prediction................................sadly it was the wrong way though. :puke: