Zhitnik Rumour

The-Habby2919

Has anyone else heard of a rumour out of new york that the Habs are trading Rivet and Komisarek to the Islanders for Zhitnik and a Second round pick?

:hlogo:

That would be a pretty bad trade for the habs. We could of signed Zhitnik as a free agent if we wanted him that badly. Why give up part of our future on D in Komisarek for him?

Rivet/pick for Zhitnik is more fair, but also doesnt make much sense.

The rumour's a lie! The rumour's a lie! The rumour's a lie! The rumour's a lie! The rumour's a lie! The rumour's a lie! (Gosh... I hope...)

That's Saying that Zhitnik and Streit are better than Rivet and Komisarek....Well.....I doubt this is true and I hope it's not.

Rivet works well with Markov...is friends with Koivu and seems to be a good leader. Komisarek is supposed to be the future on D has size that the others don't and doesn't get a chance.

I'm not a big fan of Zhitnik or Streit so I can't even argue for them, all i know is this trade would make us even thinner and smaller on D and i hope it's not true.....

That's Saying that Zhitnik and Streit are better than Rivet and Komisarek....Well.....I doubt this is true and I hope it's not.

Rivet works well with Markov...is friends with Koivu and seems to be a good leader. Komisarek is supposed to be the future on D has size that the others don't and doesn't get a chance.

I'm not a big fan of Zhitnik or Streit so I can't even argue for them, all i know is this trade would make us even thinner and smaller on D and i hope it's not true.....

My cousin first told me this... he had heard that a radio station in new york had said it.

My cousin first told me this... he had heard that a radio station in new york had said it.

it had to come from a free basing rangers fan cause if bg makes this trade he's fired.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!

have no fears, my dears... it won't happen - our Bob may make mistakes like we do but stupid..., he's not!

Edited by shortcat1

can anyboby tell me when they heard/read a rumor that happened to be correct?? cause I have never.

usually, rumors are made up by people who need to fill up air time or a page in the sports section.

I still like them because they're entertaining :lol:

Im asking myself why are they playing Bulis on the first line. I have the feeling Bulis is on the block and maybe even Zednik.

Yes, I hear that Bob is in the final steps of working out a four-player deal with Washington and Vancouver.

1) Bulis & Zednik to Washington for Dainius Zubrus.

2) Washington will send Brendan Witt to Vancouver in return for Trevor Linden.

3) Washington will send Linden to Montreal in order to complete the deal... (f6)

:king: :hlogo: :king:

(5 to go)

Edited by shortcat1

Yes, I hear that Bob is in the final steps of working out a four-player deal with Washington and Vancouver.

3) Washington will send Linden to Montreal in order to complete the deal... (f6)

(5 to go)

and then we trade souray to the devils for malakhov

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! (I forgot about that one... :blush: )

That one's not in the bag yet. The problem is that we have the rights back to Josh DeWolfe first - that may be tricky. Last I heard (and Bob too, by the way), DeWolfe was playing with the Houston Aeros of the AHL but that was in 2003-2004. He's not there anymore and we (Bob & I, that is) don't know where he might be or even if he'd want to play hockey anymore. Nevermind that Malakhov is retired. :?-

HEY... were you the other fly on the wall beside me? I wouldn't know you from any other fly (even my brothers) because all of us flies look the same and we all smell the same (except for those fine female flies - winga, winga, winga!!!!) ;):P:):lol:

(What an auspicious, informative, highly impacting entry for the '0 to go' post)

Edited by shortcat1

(5 to go)

the sad part about this is that zubrus is playing much better than old butterfingers bulis- anyways im sure you think bulis is untouchable i mean wow he is a superstar in the league-He is on the Czech national team he must be as good as Jagr- how's that for sarcasm

YOU'RE RIGHT!!!! (I forgot about that one... )

That one's not in the bag yet. The problem is that we have the rights back to Josh DeWolfe first - that may be tricky. Last I heard (and Bob too, by the way), DeWolfe was playing with the Houston Aeros of the AHL but that was in 2003-2004. He's not there anymore and we (Bob & I, that is) don't know where he might be or even if he'd want to play hockey anymore. Nevermind that Malakhov is retired. :?-

HEY... were you the other fly on the wall beside me? I wouldn't know you from any other fly (even my brothers) because all of us flies look the same and we all smell the same (except for those fine female flies - winga, winga, winga!!!!) ;):P:):lol:

(What an auspicious, informative, highly impacting entry for the '0 to go' post)

Yeah why do we need Josh Dewolfe- when we got Radek Bonk

yeah we unretire shayne corson and trade him for conroy and turgeon :rolleyes:

anyways i still think Bulis is being showcased on the first line and when the injured comes back he is gone

Edited by Strummerman

I agree Bulis is on the block for sure. No way the Habs would play Bulis on the first line instead of Koivu or even Ribero, last night something smelt fishy.

I would hate to see him leave but if Bob makes a deal you know it will work out. Murray has been delightful. Go habs Go.

Please shake things up.

I agree Bulis is on the block for sure. No way the Habs would play Bulis on the first line instead of Koivu or even Ribero, last night something smelt fishy.

I would hate to see him leave but if Bob makes a deal you know it will work out. Murray has been delightful. Go habs Go.

Please shake things up.

If things need shaking up, I'm not sure that Bullis should be the one to go. I'm sure Bob will take his time and not make any trade as bad as the rumoured Zitnik for Rivet and Komi :puke: Flashback to the Houle era :puke:

Idon;t think Bob will do anything right now. I think he'll wait till Koivu and Bonk are back and then decide what to do. BTW, whats the word on Plex?

When Plex was injured they said 4-6 weeks. That was a couple of weeks ago.

And I'm not sure Bulis is on the block. Koivu was coming back from an injury and since last time he hurt himself in his comeback, he was given less icetime. Julien finally got around to demoting Ribeiro to the 3rd line. Ribs was down there even in the game before that where Begin was playing second line center. If Julien wants to show Ribeiro that he's not happy with his play then Bulis is the most logical choice for the 1st line center (over Begin and Murray) and he seems to be doing okay there with 2 goals in 3 games. I wouldn't be surprised if he was traded but not because he was playing on the top line.

And you guys forgot that we got a draft pick (Perezhogin) in that trade too in return for a later pick (some nobody).