Zhogs Down - Kosty And Others Up

gohabsgo252006

I agree that Koivu11's post has a highly distasfull RDS's trash bin like flavor to it and I also agree with

LAREK's commendable reserved concerning our GM.

Here are more news concerning the late event with the CH.....

According to Radio-Canada's very descent sport talk chow,... Perezhogin has '' ######tup '' during

this morning's practice in a ''3 on 3'' drill and Julien as....explode.....slashing his stick on the ice

and.... went on talking to the assistant trainer from this point on.

According to same,...Julien feels that he as not the required minimum to be able to compete.

An according to same....bringing an 8th defensement with the team makes it highly probable that

a deal is in the air.....most likely a capable offensive forward or....?

This is I feel a very stressfull situation for Julien but I still feel that he has not been given enought

elements by Gainey from the start.

I have suggested that many times before,.....pre-saison has been a waste opportunity to boost-up once and for all the offensive capacity of this team.

There was no raisons not to change at once this.... '' catching-up with the rest in order to make the play-off

by a hair '' type of team.

But there we are again........and the prospect of a transaction looming......a costly and innefective way to acquire a new player it seems to me.......yet best of luck Bob.

I think Gainey knows more about hockey then Koivu11 and all the idiots on this site that bash the best GM the Habs have had since Sam Pollock.

Until Gainey wins 3 Stanley Cups in Montreal, I'd say Serge Savard (86, 93) is the best (at least most successful) GM we had since Pollock. :P

Maybe Zhog did something we dont know about... skipped a practice, was caught doing bong hits in the sauna, slept with Julien's oldest daughter... Looks like he's either getting punished. If the Habs wanted to give him more ice, they wouldnt have called up Kosty in the same move, since Kost needs ice as well.

Unless Gainey is planning to trade Kosty and wants to put him on display... I pray to God that's not the case.

I mean well said conscerning your allusion to Savard's acheivement over here.

As for Hogins,..a punishement is highly probable as I mentionned earlier on,...according to witnesses at this

morning's practice. This turn of event is bizarre......not the best of time for the CH and the

season's ticket holder either.

I agree that Koivu11's post has a highly distasfull RDS's trash bin like flavor to it and I also agree with

LAREK's commendable reserved concerning our GM.

Here are more news concerning the late event with the CH.....

According to Radio-Canada's very descent sport talk chow,... Perezhogin has '' ######tup '' during

this morning's practice in a ''3 on 3'' drill and Julien as....explode.....slashing his stick on the ice

and.... went on talking to the assistant trainer from this point on.

According to same,...Julien feels that he as not the required minimum to be able to compete.

An according to same....bringing an 8th defensement with the team makes it highly probable that

a deal is in the air.....most likely a capable offensive forward or....?

This is I feel a very stressfull situation for Julien but I still feel that he has not been given enought

elements by Gainey from the start.

I have suggested that many times before,.....pre-saison has been a waste opportunity to boost-up once and for all the offensive capacity of this team.

There was no raisons not to change at once this.... '' catching-up with the rest in order to make the play-off

by a hair '' type of team.

But there we are again........and the prospect of a transaction looming......a costly and innefective way to acquire a new player it seems to me.......yet best of luck Bob.

Can you elaborate on this error Zhog made in a 3 on 3 drills. Was it the straw that broke the camels back and if so what other negative contributions were made to force this move. Also who slashed their stick on the ice Julien or Zhog?

Just a thought, but since carrying 8 defencemen screams "TRADE INCOMING!!!", it should be remembered that Dandenault can move up to forward.

This could all be nothing but Dandy playing wing against Pittsburgh.

I didn't see a video of it but was told about the incident by the CH related man

in '' Aux dessus de la mele''.

Perezhogin could'nt get or didn't do what the drill was about,.........Julien exploded

smashing his stick in his face (joking) I mean on the ice surface.

We know the rest of the story.

Poor Perezhogin,.. maybe his lack of english understanding

as really put him in trouble this time.

Troubling time no doubt.

Good point TRIZZAC,....but even if Dandy played up front thought, they would still be 6 defense

to do the job at their regular position. Cote's arrival remains odd.

After reading what PB wrote I have to agree that Perezhogin is being sent down as a punishment not for more icetime. If it were to give Perezhogin more icetime then why call up Kostitsyn? Like someone said on Page 1 both of them need top 6 minutes which Kostitsyn won't get.

Ferland is just an injury replacement. No questions there.

Cote. This one makes me shiver. We have not heard a single talk of any injuries on the blueline and even if Dandenault plays forward we still have 6 D left. This could either mean that Streit is being sent down, Julien wants to bench Streit (or a different d-man) but doesn't want to replace him with the benched Komi or that there is a trade in the makings. Considering the recent talks of Colorado maybe a trade is coming. Liles would be great but I seriously doubt we could get him.

It seems like Julien was the one in control of these moves, not Gainey.