Game Thread | Pittsburgh Vs. Montreal | 01/03/06

Spider-Man NL

i'm hearing latendresse's name being mentioned fairly often in the game description. must be doing much better.

i'd love to see him be the player of the game in the championship game. that would be a good encouragement for him.

Edited by shortcat1

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... a little bit wild vision! :P

hey its MyNHL and ill have it as i like it :P

i just watched 'coach carter' today. good movie... standard bad kids guided to good by a forceful all-giving person.

i can only hope that sutter did a 'coach carter' thing on latendresse - not that he was bad but that, maybe, he needed a kick in the butt or something. :?-

canada wins against finland - canada's player of the game.... mark staal :clap:

they said that, especially once Canada was up a couple that Sutter was really trying to get GUI going, playing him a bunch with different lines etc...

i know i sound fixated here (aside from on women's shoes) but i don't understand sutter's seeming fixation on pouliot - he did NOT have a good tournament but he still played regularly :?- :blink: :?-

Hmmm..... I guess this would be a bad time to mention that Staal (future marquis defenceman) was available in the draft to us.

so was luc bourdon but that's all water under the bridge

let's hope that price develops like he show he can.

Edited by shortcat1

i just watched 'coach carter' today. good movie... standard bad kids guided to good by a forceful all-giving person.

i can only hope that sutter did a 'coach carter' thing on latendresse - not that he was bad but that, maybe, he needed a kick in the butt or something. :?-

Oh, I watched that a few nights ago. It was a pretty good movie. Better than Hollywood crap like American Pie: Bandcamp...

Pretty good movie. I saw it ages ago when it was in theaters. I have nothing to watch anymore. Of the movies currently in theaters I've seen King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, The Producers and Live and Become (Va, vis et deviens).

Anyways, the game is on.

Pens score. :(

canada wins against finland - canada's player of the game.... mark staal :clap:

bring on the winner of usa/russia, i think the canadians have to be the favourite now

what can we say? this is the new nhl, i suppose

that was a totally garbage goal by crosby - it should count but it's still garbage and............... it still counts

Pretty good movie. I saw it ages ago when it was in theaters. I have nothing to watch anymore. Of the movies currently in theaters I've seen King Kong, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, The Producers and Live and Become (Va, vis et deviens).

Anyways, the game is on.

Pens score. :(

Already???!!! *insert multiple expletives here*

Speaking of movies, have you seen Tristan & Isolde yet? That looks like it should be good.

time for come-back number two

dang pittsburg goal............i think im gonna leave the computer for awhile!!

Someone has posted on HFboards that they assume Ribs is traded. Based on a TVA (Sports) interview about Crosby. It was clear in his interview he was upaet. Not a reliable source at all. But, you never know.

Pittsburgh? I'm gonna start sounding like Hudson (Bill Paxton) in "Aliens"..."this can't be happenin' man...this can't be happenin"

Edited by ATHLÉTIQUE.CANADIEN