Time To Fire A Coach

johnnyhasbeen

I think there to much focus on Theodore's play. The defense is also responsible for making his job easier. I don't know if they are doing that.

In Biology they teach you that "two spices may not exist in the same branch" (Did I translate it right?)

"

Lets see if this Ecology TA can help here... You mean in ecology "Two species cannot share the same niche"? This is referred to as Niche Overlap!! Not always !! when you might ask? In this case lets see what we have in the defence... hmmm

1st Dman = vacant

2nd Dman= arguably vacant

3rd Dman= Markov (could well be our 2nd Dman)

4th Dman= Sourray

5th Dman= Bouillon Rivet Dandy Komisarek ( no specific order)

6th Dman= Streit

7th Dman= All of the above at times!

These 5th level dmen can share that level as long as the other niches are vacant! Because all in all the ecosystem (The Habs team allows for 7 Dmen) But as soon as another Imported Dman arrives no matter what position it will change the equilibria but this is change in Carrying capacity!

But this is controled by The GM so in essence this sharing of Dmen Niche can last forever if you like!

They could all be 7th Dmen quality if ye want! so i would argue the niche overlap doesnt work perse but in the resilience of the Team i t does because a more well stratified D core would give the WHole Ecosystem (Habs) more Success and a more healthy Team at that! and then here yes it is a problem!

di ye get dat? ;)