The last three posts I've tried to make on the forum have somehow disapeared when I went to post them or preview them.

The time it takes me to write these things and then the frustration when they go to some place in outer space never to be seen again is....well, frankly....... :angry2::angry2: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2:

I haven't had this kind of problem in other forums. It's either me (ironic if you are reading this one) or some flaw in the Habs Forum program (ironic if you are reading this one)

Any suggestions? Am I the only one experiencing this?

Edited by Habsterr

The last three posts I've tried to make on the forum have somehow disapeared when I went to post them or preview them.

The time it takes me to write these things and then the frustration when they go to some place in outer space never to be seen again is....well, frankly....... :angry2::angry2: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! :angry2::angry2:

I haven't had this kind of problem in other forums. It's either me (ironic if you are reading this one) or some flaw in the Habs Forum program (ironic if you are reading this one)

Any suggestions? Am I the only one experiencing this?

I haven't had that problem.

And as you point out because we are reading this post the problem may have been 'fixed' somehow. Perhaps if you are not logged in the post disappears, I dunno but that was the system with the old forum ('the old forum' hehehe how Habs). I guess for the next little while, when you've composed a most excellent post, you might want to select and Ctrl+C copy it before previewing/posting, so you'll still have it just in case.

What does previewing a post do? I just click "Add Reply" and that's it. It works every time. It's probably just you. If it keeps on happening then you should copy every long post you write just in case it gets deleted.

i used to have that problem in the old forum - and would copy and paste my significant posts before posting.

haven't had a problem yet in this new format - but i do copy every now and then - just in case!