Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Devils | 01/05/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this is not the thread for this but I'm watching the canada/russia game and we got at least two good ones there.

chipchura is pretty well a lock for us. what a lot of heart! he just scored his 4th goal - a late player goal but that means that the effort is there. :):)

emelin for russia is holding his own despite the fact that russia is losing 5 - 0. he's rough, he doesn't give up, he keeps going despite it all and he's MEAN!!! i'd be surprised if he doesn't get to be on the 'best' team. :)

latendresse was put on the ice for the last couple of minutes of the game - that's a sad commentary in a way. a crumb of bread from sutter. i got a sense that sutter picks some favourites and sticks with them no matter what. :wacko:

that aside, canada just finished winning :king:

KEEP PHOTOSHOPPING IT'S WORKING!!!

KOSTITSYN SCORES!!

5-4!

omg

this boy is showing why he was picked. yesssssssssssssssssssss

Ok time is running out please salvage at least a point.

Oh and another thing why are there no penaltys this game I cant watch is because RDS wont put the game on but are there just no calls or are the teams playing disciplined.

emelin (canadiens) was named one of the three top russians of the wjc tournament along with malkin (penguins) and the goalie (?).

pogge (toronto), downie(philadelphia) & staal (rangers) are canada's 3 top players

best goalie of the tournament - rask (toronto)

best defenseman - staal (rangers)

best forward - malkin (pittsburg)

Edited by shortcat1