Game Thread | Senators Vs. Canadiens | 01/07/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out that, even with talented wingers, Ribeiro was still useless. I would like to point out that Zednik still can't pass to save his life. I would like to point out that we (finally) have some good trading power since there are still teams out there that think Theo can do well. I'd be quite happy to go with Huet (who reminds me a lot of Hackett - and buries his rebounds (can he teach that to Theo?)) and Danis as backup and bring in a high quality defender or attacker for Theo. I'd like to point out all these things, but I can't.

You see, I'm in this eerie dream where the Habs just shut down the Sens 4-1. Odd eh?

but you just did point them out... to us anyway - not that we can do anything about it but it was good to point it our anyway.

Edited by shortcat1

I must admit that, as a Montreal Canadien's fan, I am happy with the outcome of today's match against the Ottawa Senators.

aren't we all :):D:lol: :lool: :clap:

Yes Fozzy We are, yes we are

I dont know whats happening to me, we just had a great win and all I can think of is TRADE RIBS

And I'm always the one saying patience... Thank God for Bob :hockey:

This game is the delmar.ca turning point of my LIFE!

So anyways, I turned on the game just after the 1st period.... bad timing.

Despite the win, I would like to point out that the Habs didn't play well in the second period. They stopped skating, and let Ottawa get the jump on them quite a few times. 3rd was better, way to go PK!

Will there be a game review by Colin later today?

See, now I know it's a dream, because my fantasy of Fozzy Bear in a cop outfit (rawrrrr) just spoke to me.

I sadly had to leave in the first period when it was 3-0. I told you Heatley alone isn't nearly enough. :D Step aside Ottawa - there's a new champion in town. (Of course, I know that this win doesn't make us better than Ottawa - save your keyboard some wear and don't tell me)

Oh - and you like Komisarek because he can wrist shots on goal? How about Bouillon creating 3 goals on those wristers? Amazing. :hlogo:

LIke all of you have said before and I cannot agree more.

We won and it really had nothing to do with Ribeiro, Zednik or Theo....

Ribs did nothing even with very talented wingers, Zednik did very little on his line, while Bonk and Bulis looked very good, seems like Bulis is finally starting to find his offence and Bonk's goal could give him a boost.

This may have been Theo's best game of the year. which says alot considering he didn't play. I'd be more than happy going with the tandem of Huet and Danis for the rest of the year if we can bring in a top notch talent either offensive (preffered) or defensive for theo.

and Ribs has gots to go. the sooner the better.

Edited by gohabsgo252006

Bulis does look outstanding because he is confident. I have noticed every single game now he cuts in towards the middle of the ice instead of skating along the boards. By cutting in he is drawing defenders and getting more quality chances and getting better shots off. Bulis needs to keep his confidence and Julien has to ensure he receives the ice time necessary to do so. Maybe Bulis with Kosty and Kovalev should be given a try. But keep the lines for a few games and see how they work out Julien juggles way too much.

As for Zed I hope he can improve but it looks he has lost his lustre and will not be happy unless he is playing with Koivu and that is disgusting, He should work hard with any line mates. But as I posted earlier in this post please, please keep these lines for a few games Julien.

Nice to hear that Bulsi is playing so well. Maybe once he was switched to LW he felt pressured to keep to the wing and never to cut to the center. He plawinger last night but.... either way it was playing center that got him going. He had the assist on Dandenault's goal. And was, I think, +2.

Now that's not a very nice thing to say! Funny, but not nice!

ha ha ... I saw several times Huet not well positioned and luckaly it wasnt spezza nor Alfie swinging there the sens were swating flies yesterday... by the way regarding the last post of B the habbie..... Who's Bulsi and what is a Plawinger ... some sort of platipus? or is Bulis gone back to Messenger script?