• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

super pass by kostsitsyn

final shots on net

ottawa 41, montreal 24 wow

Edited by shortcat1

here's something weird for you.

on nhl.com's scores page for this game, there's no goals yet. sheeeeeeeeeshhhhhhh

for that matter, none of the games have scores yet, even the rangers game which is over.... that is strange.

so far, the game to game standings between the teams, it's ottawa 3, montreal 2.

How much did Kosty play?

Based on his performance tonight I wouldnt mind seeing Ribs back in the pressbox

3 offical stars

Huet

Bouillon

Souray

Great game they played defence after they got up 4-0 but who cares I dont mind when they defend a 4 goal lead early, I just dont like when they do it with 1 goal leads.

How much did Kosty play?

Based on his performance tonight I wouldnt mind seeing Ribs back in the pressbox

more in the 1st and 2nd periods. three short shifts in the 3rd but he did very well (so far as I can see).

he made a super tape-to-tape pass to kovalev near the end of the 3rd but kovalev missed the open net.

if he keeps it up, he'll be VERY VERY good.

I'd like to point out that, even with talented wingers, Ribeiro was still useless. I would like to point out that Zednik still can't pass to save his life. I would like to point out that we (finally) have some good trading power since there are still teams out there that think Theo can do well. I'd be quite happy to go with Huet (who reminds me a lot of Hackett - and buries his rebounds (can he teach that to Theo?)) and Danis as backup and bring in a high quality defender or attacker for Theo. I'd like to point out all these things, but I can't.

You see, I'm in this eerie dream where the Habs just shut down the Sens 4-1. Odd eh?