New Lines for Saturday

JMMR

Why is Koivu playing LW and Ryder C? Shouldn't Ryder just switch to LW? And Kovalev and Kostitsyn are normally on the other wings so I think you mixed them up. Anyways they're good lines. First time all season that Kovalev plays on the second line. It's strange considering how he played against Ottawa last time.

From tsn they say that koivu skated with ryder and higgins and kovalev didnt skate and those are what the lines are sapose to be from tsn

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=149689&hubname=nhl

Higgins-Koivu-Ryder

Kostitsyn-Ribiero-Kovalev

Bulis-Bonk-Zednik

i dont know what julian has in mind for this line.

I'd wager Ferland-Begin-Sundstrom for line 4/

No Murray? Speaking of Murray I think it's disgusting that Janssen didn't get suspended or atleast fined for fighting with his glove on. If you're able to re-watch the fight then Janssen landed a few big right-handers on Murray before finally dropping the glove. That's illegal. They fined Tucker for removing a Devil's helmet and hitting him with it but he deserved a 1 game suspension. The league's very inconsistent with their new zero tolerance system.

I like those lines.

I really like them. The first might be a tad iffy...good to see Higgins getting rewarded for playing hard both ways. Throwing Kovalev and Ribiero togther could either work really well or really badly, depending on what attitude they both bring.

Edited by Trizzak

Why is Koivu playing LW and Ryder C? Shouldn't Ryder just switch to LW? And Kovalev and Kostitsyn are normally on the other wings so I think you mixed them up. Anyways they're good lines. First time all season that Kovalev plays on the second line. It's strange considering how he played against Ottawa last time.

Thats what he quoted from TSN i testity to that! so this means the rooks have switched for the complimentary positions! not the Vets

Edited by CoRvInA

I don't understand, our best two players should always play together. Koivu the playmaker and Kovalev the finisher. Maybe it isn't working at the moment, but they showed it before they have chemistry. All that line changing, it's not good. We had to when we had all the guys out, but now when we have alsmost everybody back. Let them get used to eachother.

I think i would prefer Kovalev with Ryder and Koivu. And Higgins on the second line!

Kosty - Ribs - Kovy should give us some wicked moves, all three are sick stickhandlers. Could be very spectacular. Now can it be efficient? That's another story.

I'm sad to see Bubu retrogated after performing so well as the #2 C. But at least with Zed and Bonk that line has some offensive upside.

Anyways, CJ juggles his lines so much, its not said they'll stay that way for the entire game.

Doesn't really matter. Not much is going to help this team except a stronger work ethic and somebody consistently putting the puck in the net at one end, and keeping it out at the other. This team is terrible

I like those lines.

I really like them. The first might be a tad iffy...good to see Higgins getting rewarded for playing hard both ways. Throwing Kovalev and Ribiero togther could either work really well or really badly, depending on what attitude they both bring.

The last time they played together the HABS won. In fact they beat the Sens in a shootout. I think this may work. And although Koivu and Kovalev have proved they have excellent chemistry these new lines may be more balanced and have better offensive out put and better defensive capabilities.

The Offence is balanced because each of the top 3 lines has a former 1st line member. Defensively it works as well Kovalev Kills penalty’s, Higgins and Koivu kill, and Bonk and Bulis kill.

The last time they played together the HABS won. In fact they beat the Sens in a shootout. I think this may work. And although Koivu and Kovalev have proved they have excellent chemistry these new lines may be more balanced and have better offensive out put and better defensive capabilities.

The Offence is balanced because each of the top 3 lines has a former 1st line member. Defensively it works as well Kovalev Kills penalty’s, Higgins and Koivu kill, and Bonk and Bulis kill.

Lets just hope he keeps them! for at least 2 periods!

Kosty - Ribs - Kovy should give us some wicked moves, all three are sick stickhandlers. Could be very spectacular. Now can it be efficient? That's another story.

I'm sad to see Bubu retrogated after performing so well as the #2 C. But at least with Zed and Bonk that line has some offensive upside.

Anyways, CJ juggles his lines so much, its not said they'll stay that way for the entire game.

Nah Ribeiro deserves the chance over Bulis. He's got good chemistry with his compatriot Bonk and they played together before. He also played with Zednik in Washington and Czech Republic, Slovakia, what's the difference? There should be some real chemistry from these lines.

I think Ferland is playing because Murray might have been injured from the fight (SUSPEND JANSSEN FOR FIGHTING WITH HIS GLOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

These are amazing lines. Let's see what happens. We have some really tough game coming up so we can't juggle the lines every game.

Wow Bulis the Habbie thinks that Ribs should get a shot over Bulis.

I am impressed I thought you would send a virus to my computer or hack and destroy HabsWorld if someone said that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Wow Bulis the Habbie thinks that Ribs should get a shot over Bulis.

I am impressed I thought you would send a virus to my computer or hack and destroy HabsWorld if someone said that.

:lol::lol::lol:

Who says I won't? B)

These are amazing lines. Let's see what happens. We have some really tough game coming up so we can't juggle the lines every game.

HAA good Luck I swear if he doesnt juggle them I will Piss sitting down like a girl for the rest of January or december which ever this month is!

HAA good Luck I swear if he doesnt juggle them I will Piss sitting down like a girl for the rest of January or december which ever this month is!

Well, that's not saying much. I'm sure you were going to do that anyways. The only changes I think he'll make our with the scratches like putting in Streit, Dags and Murray for guys like Ferland. Has every forward on the team played on a top 6 line? I think everyone besides Murray and Ferland.

Well, that's not saying much. I'm sure you were going to do that anyways. The only changes I think he'll make our with the scratches like putting in Streit, Dags and Murray for guys like Ferland. Has every forward on the team played on a top 6 line? I think everyone besides Murray and Ferland.

Hey Leaf lubber what ya mean? Dont understand you here? Murray Dags and Streit are scratched yes.. were talking about juggling lines here we know already who's not playing ... I just want Julien to keep the lines intact so they we can actually say they stank or did good after 60 minutes or 65 even...

Hey Leaf lubber what ya mean? Dont understand you here? Murray Dags and Streit are scratched yes.. were talking about juggling lines here we know already who's not playing ... I just want Julien to keep the lines intact so they we can actually say they stank or did good after 60 minutes or 65 even...

I mean on the whole road trip. Not for only this game. I'm not sure Julien will switch our lines every game. Especially not if we win. But he might scratch a couple of guys and replace them with one of the current scratches.