koivu-11

Fanpuck33

acording to eklund and his E3 wich is one of those most likely to happen :D

what i got is that if biron is traded a frenzy will happen in trades avs will get biron, mtl will most prob deal theo to bertuzzi only if brodeur waves his no trade clause then brodeur will come to mtl and we get betuzzi from van for theo and then ribiero is gone for brendan witt from washington....

i rly hope that happens but iam scared who gainey will give up for brodeur better not be koivu!!!!!!!

How can Montreal deal Theo to Bertuzzi? I wasn't aware that Bertuzzi was team and needed a goalie. Perhaps Bertuzzi is trying to get Theo on his fantasy team? This whole thing makes no sense at all. You have Montreal getting Brodeur, but Montreal doesn't seem to give anyone to New Jersey.

Come on dude, how many times do we have to ask you to please make your posts readable. Show some respect to your other members.

Edited by Fanpuck33

Ok yea i know iam not saying there true but usualy e3 they usualy happen or part and well see what happens but it looks realistic besides for brodeur i unno wat were gonna give for him and its up to him to wave it if he wants its up to him not the gm.

What the heck did you just say?

You can tell when English is not someone's first language, but they're giving a good effort (see PB). koivu's posts just seem lazy, with excessive use of shortcuts ('u') and virtually no punctuation or sentence structure. Sure, you might be able to figure it out - but who wants to work hard at that? Fanpuck is right - it's about respect for other forum members.

Ok u guys are freaking out lol, i understand that u didnt understand what i said before because i was in a rush to finish watching the habs game and i guess i didnt make it quite readable and some ppl make typos no one is perfect.

Then iam not saying that every one of these trades will happen but they can no one is saying they wont happen and i dont know what nj wants for brodeur iam just saying what eklund has on his site and its from a few sources doesnt mean its gonna happen i know that , but also what do u guys think of the trade i think everyone knows already on how everyone "hates eklund" so yea.

Again, what the heck is going on here? Why do you insist on making it so hard for people to read your posts? You don't even make an effort. I have no problem with poor grammar and spelling, but these posts are ridiculous. I want you to be able to post your opinions, but people don't like having to read through run-on sentences that make no sense. We've been very kind to you, and you throw it back in our faces and refuse to show respect to others by making an effort to make your posts readable. For the love of God, at least try. We've gone WAY out of our way to help you, it's your move.

Seriously, when I came on here I was used to MSN and automatically typed with shortcuts and stuff but I saw that people didn't like it so I stopped. Actually now I'm used to typing with punctuation and type normally on MSN. From "you" to "u" is only 2 letters. I rememer someone putting it "It might be only 2 letters but for every 2 letters you skip, the person reading it loses 2 brain cells." Kudos to whoever thought of that quote. :)

And Eklund isn't so terrible. Atleast his rumours aren't. Most of them make sense and I'm sure that all of them have some basis in fact. He's usually wrong but once in a while he gets it right. Pretty much, ignore the rumours with low ratings and maybe pay attention to the ones around e3 and up. I'm sure he's not just trying to stir shit up.

OUCH... :blink: I hadn't realized that we are going to give or not give some slack to a poster due to his or her journalistic integrity or grammar skills. :wacko: It can be a little rough to read but I have emails from my younger brothers that are ALOT worse.

As for the rummer mill and the internet, let's just say that I'll believe when I see it. The internet today and the posters are entitled to their opinion and we as the readers can either take it as gospel or take it with a grain of salt (or two :D).

Either way, it is fun to see what someone has to say and I'll continue to read on!

It's not like we're the grammar police here. Hell, I'm not exactly a grammar scholar. The problem here is that koivu-11's posts seem to be at the writing level of a 1st grader. It's not simply that his posts are hard to read, it's the fact that he has not made an effort to improve, despite us asking him numerous times to do so. If that were the best grammar he were capable of, there would be no problem. This does not seem to be the case, however, as he has had every chance to explain his situation or make some changes to his posts.

We're not giving him crap for the heck of it or making fun of him, we're simply trying to encourage him to make his posts more readable, so people don't have to go out of their way to read his opinions. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, we just want him to express it so that others don't have to take 3 minutes to read a 5 line post.

Seriously, when I came on here I was used to MSN and automatically typed with shortcuts and stuff but I saw that people didn't like it so I stopped. Actually now I'm used to typing with punctuation and type normally on MSN. From "you" to "u" is only 2 letters. I rememer someone putting it "It might be only 2 letters but for every 2 letters you skip, the person reading it loses 2 brain cells." Kudos to whoever thought of that quote. :)

I was like that when I first started with the internet too. Then I found message boards and I started getting flamed for my crappy spelling. It's really not that hard to type normall and it's less of a pain for everyone else to read. Anyway...

*reads the Biron rumor*

Wow, I sure as hell hope we don't do that.

<3 Lappy and Lakksy. And Aebischer is on a huge streak right now so lets see if he settles back into his routine before we do a deal. If he stinks on Monday though then do a deal. He should be able to be St.Louis. And then we've got the Habs on Wednesday >_>.

Spelling mistakes I can live with. Nobudy iss purfect.

However, lacking any effort to improve is just horrible. Isn't it written somewhere in Habsworld's code of conduct: "Make an effort to spell and type coherently"?

And you think iam not in high school??? iam only 16...

Hi Koivu-11,

I am willing to give you another chance, given your young age. Lately I have been just ignoring your posts because they are too hard to bother reading. I had even contemplated setting my defaults to automatically ignore your posts.

My point is that if you want people to read your posts and to consider your opinions you should make your posts clear and easy to read. Of course this goes beyond posting and into other realms of life but here we just want to hear your opinion without having to work. If you are not willing to spend some effort being clear, I for one, will just not bother reading what you write. That would be a shame because you have had some good comments in the past.

sincerely,

Peter Puck

He claims that he is 16 and that is his excuse. LOL

If you are 16 you should be old enough to be able to spell and use proper grammer. I'm 15 buddy and its not that hard.

Anyways, this thread has gone on for a bit to long considering what we are talking about.

Advice : Koivu-11, your probably a good guy just change the way you type and you might get less complaints around here. Your posts are annoying as hell to read.

He claims that he is 16 and that is his excuse. LOL

If you are 16 you should be old enough to be able to spell and use proper grammer. I'm 15 buddy and its not that hard.

Anyways, this thread has gone on for a bit to long considering what we are talking about.

Advice : Koivu-11, your probably a good guy just change the way you type and you might get less complaints around here. Your posts are annoying as hell to read.

I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. I believe habsfan88 meant to say:

Koivu-11, you're probably a good guy just change the way you type and you might get less complaints around here.

I know, I know this is just naughty of me. No hard feelings. Right? P.S. habsfann 88, you do write quite very compared to many 15-year-olds I know.

lol

I know that because I left out something like a comma and an "e" it makes the word mean something different, but come on, it is still very easy to understand and it's one little word and I often catch little typos like that in other member's posts but as long as it is easy to read that is okay for this board from what I understand.

This isn't a damn english class, just make your posts understandable.

lol

I know that because I left out something like a comma and an "e" it makes the word mean something different, but come on, it is still very easy to understand and it's one little word and I often catch little typos like that in other member's posts but as long as it is easy to read that is okay for this board from what I understand.

This isn't a damn english class, just make your posts understandable.

Yes I know. You are right. I just have a naughty streak and couldn't resist. Mea culpa.