Practice Crasher

JMMR

Which Habsworld Member Crashed this Practice?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Habsworld Member Crashed this Practice?

• Koivu-11
    • CoRvInA
    • Bulis_the_Habbie
    • Peter Puck
    • shortcat1
    • HABS Fan Nr.1
    • puck7x
    • simonus

The story is somewhat hard to believe.

For one thing: "Theodore then stopped a weak wrist shot to the high glove side."

Yeah, like that would happen...

Bulis with a runaway lead!

The story is somewhat hard to believe.

For one thing: "Theodore then stopped a weak wrist shot to the high glove side."

Yeah, like that would happen...

Bulis with a runaway lead!

I'm a right shot!

Nice. I'm dominating! Imagine how embarassing it would have been for Theodore had I scored. They would have been forced to add me to their roster. :hockey: :hlogo:

Nice. I'm dominating! Imagine how embarassing it would have been for Theodore had I scored. They would have been forced to add me to their roster. :hockey: :hlogo:

So your new nickname is "Raphael" that's a good one!

Its so obvious its JMMR!!! he took the 6 am shuttle from Ottawa already suited up in killer gear and everything! he evn grew his goatie for the occasion!

Nice try though JMMR!!! Really!! trying to pin this one on us!!! :P

Bulis is actually on Fire he has 3 goals and 4 assists in his past 7 games. He needs to keep it up and at least 2 of those goals were breakaways or a two on one where he kept the puck. Go Bulis Go.

what are we talking about here?

i'm in second place and i don't even know what for. :blink::blink:

Just the sort of confidence-building performance he needed -- watch out Colorado Théo's going to stone you!

:lol:

I'll take a co-defensive player of the week over stopping some schmuk thank you very much. Are my boys the Habs next game though? Cause thats a LOT of preperation time. o_O

Don't play dumb, shortcat!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh................. i just saw the news clip on the guy who crashed the practice. if nothing else, he has enthusiasm. :)

Sorry Macaskill.

No offence intended, I only posted Habsworld members that I thought actually could not score on Theo haha

Hahaha, that's awesome. Alright you are forgiven :D.

I don't think what happened with the so-called fan was that funny. What would have happened if he injured someone out there? What would have happened if he shot a puck at théo's knee, Huet's throat? What would have happened if the "fan" had other intentions? No. Maybe it's my sense of humor. Not funny.