Dagenais Clears Waivers, Sent To Bulldogs...

CoRvInA

the fat continues to be trimmed from this team by gainey.....the roster continually improves under his guidance.

well, i've gotta say one thing.

i'm very pleased to say that the irreverent comments were very few and far between. to be able to make a negative judgement on something/someone without resorting to debasements is a good sign of character.

congrats guys! :clap:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Gainey is a genius. Hainsey has been a bust so far in Columbus. Many would argue that Murray has been much better then Hossa. He brought this club Kovalev for the playoffs and after an impressive output resigned him. Now he is forcing Julien to use the Rooks by forcing the useless vets out.

Gainey is a genius. Hainsey has been a bust so far in Columbus. Many would argue that Murray has been much better then Hossa. He brought this club Kovalev for the playoffs and after an impressive output resigned him. Now he is forcing Julien to use the Rooks by forcing the useless vets out.

Gainey scratched Dagenais for 3-4 consecutive games?

well, i've gotta say one thing.

i'm very pleased to say that the irreverent comments were very few and far between. to be able to make a negative judgement on something/someone without resorting to debasements is a good sign of character.

congrats guys! :clap:

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Well if this isn't the stupidiest post ever.

:D

Actually after all the Dagenais bashing I too am surprised that the tone of this thread has not been too bad.

Unlike JMMR I wouldn't praise Gainey as a genious,....seems to me as a rather hyperbolic and

precipitaded judgment for the little time he as been with the Club.....althought I would have to

agree with this statement if this Club was already running havoc in the North-East division with

no signs of slowing down.....but that is simply not the case.....on the contrary.

You might want to praise the love for hochey that existe here,... and you would be obviously

right by doind so.......the fans have filled the Bell to capacity since the opening of the season and are

about to break a new record in term of assistance league wide.

There is no debate on how favorable Bob's imputs has had on the team's positive

performance last season......but only time and the unfolding of the present season will be able to tell us

something clear and new about our GM.

No Julien did but now Julien can not give him another chance.

But then, if Gainey "is forcing CJ to use rookies" by sending Dags down... how does one explains Gainey sending Perezhogin down on CJ's demand?!

I'm just nit-picking because there seems to be some vague misconception going around that "Gainey = good, Julien = bad" and that both dont work together, when in fact both share some blame and some credit because its a collaborative work.

Edited by KoZed

I am in no way putting Julien down. I have never made a post saying he should be fired; sometimes I have disagreed with his bench management but players where hurt and he went with whom he was confident in. The habs are in 10th right now that is not good but if they win tomorrow they could be in 7th. So although I was applauding Gainey, I was taking nothing away from Julien whom I think has done a fairly great job over the past two seasons. Finally yes I do certainly believe that Gainey and Julien work together otherwise Julien would have been out soon after Gainey’s arrival.

"Pierre possède un bon lancer et il est un fin marqueur, mais son manque de vitesse lui est nuisible. Ça ne veut pas dire qu'il ne reviendra pas avec nous. On veut lui fournir l'occasion de jouer en masse dans la Ligue américaine" - Claude Julien

An interesting perspective on Dags from jack Todd of The Gazette

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...ecf0b4c&k=37908

I confess, I thought Dags might work out better, but as I said all along BG would give him a chance and if he wasnt performing he would be gone. The HW Nostradamus strikes again! :)

An interesting perspective on Dags from jack Todd of The Gazette

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news...ecf0b4c&k=37908

I confess, I thought Dags might work out better, but as I said all along BG would give him a chance and if he wasnt performing he would be gone. The HW Nostradamus strikes again! :)

Quote Jackass Todd: "But the Canadiens are in need of more complete players. Someone like Andrei Kostitsyn, who is physical as well as big,"

Kosty might be physical to some extent (he dont shy away from the rough going, but he's no Semenko either), but he's hardly "big" (6-0, barely 200 lbs) by today's standards. Surely doesn't stand the comparison with the 6-5 and 215+ lbs of Dagenais.

Just further proof that Todd might sometimes know what he talks about, but he never knows everything he talks about. :P

Edited by KoZed

Pierre saw it coming:

"C'est sûr que c'est décevant, mais je m'y attendais. Pour un gars d'ici, c'est toujours une fierté de jouer pour le Canadien. Mais après avoir été mis de côté pour le match contre Pittsburgh, je me doutais bien de ce qui allait arriver.»

The following might sound weird:

Mr Julien and Dagenais haven't had a conversation since the Pittsburgh-game.

"Le Canadien m'a soumis au ballottage et Claude ne m'a rien dit du tout. Il ne m'a pas parlé depuis le match contre Pittsburgh. J'ai discuté avec M. Gainey, qui m'a dit d'aller à Hamilton et de travailler fort. C'est ce que je vais faire. Je ne vais pas baisser les bras et me laisser décourager avec ça. J'ai encore confiance en moi."