What Are The Chances?

loved1986

Well he is coaching now, has not played pro since 02' 03'.

But do I believe he could still play at a high level sure he is only 40. He would need a month or so of conditioning then we could sign him for a cool million and he could earn his fifth cup as to now not only plug his ears and nose but one extra to keep on his hand.

He retired with a year left on his contract so he owes us Avs fan another year! :D I definitely think he could still play though, it's not like he sucked or anything when he did quit. Retired on his own terms, gotta respect that.

And he should replace Quenneville. >_>

He retired with a year left on his contract so he owes us Avs fan another year! :D I definitely think he could still play though, it's not like he sucked or anything when he did quit. Retired on his own terms, gotta respect that.

And he should replace Quenneville. >_>

I guess in fantasy habs land this must be the reason that Gainey is scouting the Avs: he is looking to put together a trade to get the rights to the Saint.

I guess in fantasy habs land this must be the reason that Gainey is scouting the Avs: he is looking to put together a trade to get the rights to the Saint.

Koivu, Ryder, Kovalev and Souray and hes yours. Oh, and a signed note saying the salary cap doesn't really exist. ;)

Not bad since we gave him to you for Thibault, kovalenko, rusinsky :wacko::D

Yeah what a jip! Still pretty pissed about that. Just like how the Leafers still cry about Gretzky high sticking Gilmour in 93. hee hee hee.

Yeah what a jip! Still pretty pissed about that. Just like how the Leafers still cry about Gretzky high sticking Gilmour in 93. hee hee hee.

Roy will come back in the Habs fold someday... as a GM. Bank on it.

Edited by KoZed