Da Bears!

johnnyhasbeen

Patsies aren't going anywhere this year. Even if they somehow manage to beat Denver (in Denver where the Broncos are 8-0) they'll still have to go to Indy's house (I think it's HIGHLY unlike Pittsburgh wins this game).

I'm actually interested to see if the Skins can make it a halfway decent game. But the Panthers can beat either of those teams anyway.

Panthers-Colts Super Bowl people.

Wow...I thought the Pats would've atleast kept it close...

Tabrnk, the Pats first playoff loss since january 1999.

"When you lose, you want to go down fighting. You want to go down playing your best and we didn't do that. We made it easy for them." - Tom Brady

Hard to believe but it's over, 27-13.

Anyone else really bored with the games so far? I don't think any of them have been even close to being decided in the last few minutes. It's been a really boring playoff season so far. Hopefully it picks up with the Steelers and Colts, a game that could either be classic, or a runaway Colts victory. Panthers-Bears should be a good defensive struggle, and maybe we'll get lucky and have a close finish for once?

Anyone else really bored with the games so far? I don't think any of them have been even close to being decided in the last few minutes. It's been a really boring playoff season so far. Hopefully it picks up with the Steelers and Colts, a game that could either be classic, or a runaway Colts victory. Panthers-Bears should be a good defensive struggle, and maybe we'll get lucky and have a close finish for once?

I was until the end of that Colts-Steelers game. Holy crap. Roethlisberger misses that tackle and it's game over for the Steelers. And what the hell was with Vanderjagt's kick? Talk about crumbling under the pressure. I thought he used to do good in pressure situations.

And the Panthers won! :D

DA BEARS allowed 29 points everyone knew they would loose if Carolina could score consistently.

Smith caught 2 TD's and Delhomme threw for more than 300 yards what was wrong with the Bears defence?

I have to say, the Bronco's have me as believers now. Broncos and Panthers are who I expect to win next week. Should be an entertaining Super Bowl (but I won't be watching if it's a Steelers/Seahawks Bowl. Both teams bore me to no end).

Broncos only won because of a BS call. That ball went out the side of the endzone, it should have been New England's ball on the 20. That totally changed the outcome of that game.

Thankfully, the AWFUL replay reversal in the Steelers game didn't hurt them. If that wasn't an intereception, then I've never seen one. Worst call I've seen in a long time. Replay failed miserably in this situation.

As for Carolina and Seattle, I called both those games correctly, so I went 3/4 on the round, only missing the Broncos/Pat game.