Any Cfl Fans On Here?

Migs

Hey everyone...I heard about "habsworld" from a buddy of mine and its looks like a great place to talk about my fav team. Personally i am a diehard hockey and football fan. Me and a friend started up a CFL forum just like this one. You guys should come and check it out.

Go Riders and Go Habs :D

Cheers

Migs

www.CFLzone.com

*waltzes in with his shiny new Burris jersey*

Go Stamps!

And welcome to habsworld! My name is jetsniper and I'll be your resident Avs fan. =D. Well, I think theres a couple other Avs fans around here too but they don't post much.

• 5 weeks later...

With all the great stats the ALs put up, they should've got more grey cups than they have now.

I'm not speaking of this year but in general. this years grey cut was probably the most exciting football game i've ever seen in my life( well maybe not the fisrt half..:)

With all the great stats the ALs put up, they should've got more grey cups than they have now.

I'm not speaking of this year but in general. this years grey cut was probably the most exciting football game i've ever seen in my life( well maybe not the fisrt half..:)

Eh, the same thing can be said of the Stamps for the 90s.

CFL works in weird ways.

Go Ottawa Rough Riders!!!

oh... they did... :(:blink::(

yup...sorry

but, hey! you have the renegades..if that's any better

Does Russ Jackson play for them?