Game Thread | Dallas Vs. Canadiens | 01/16/06

Spider-Man NL

2k posts - congrats dark faerie87!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those Sens are really starting to struggle! I believe they've lost 3 of their last 4 already. And they're losing.

4-3 Boston win over Anaheim

I just saw that goal that tommy was talking about! Ovechkin schooled the entire Pheonix team. One of the greatest goals I've ever seen, probably. 6-1 win over Pheonix.

3-2 Columbus over Rangers (2nd period)

1-1 VAN-PIT.. Croaby scores his 22nd

Tampa-SJ scoreless in the first.

RDS reports that Komisarek has shaved to save! :D They showed the video of them shaving his head. Of course, it's to help raise money for cancer.

Carbo has this team going in the right direction. We've seen drastic improvements in PP, PK, Face-offs, blocked shots, passing, effort and battles in the corners. Talk about all the "little things." In the Gazette today, they had an a long article on Gainey. Gainey said that in his practice he stressed using their speed and also moving forward instead of backward. He said he thought the team was in good condition. I'd say our counter attack is working and that we are moving the puck forward. Garth Murray is doing a well of a job blocking shots and all!

we can only hope that this isn't just a transitory thing like often happens with a change of coaching which will more or less slowly fade away as old habits set in again.

:unsure: :?- :unsure:

Merci beaucoup Shortcat1!

Interesting note from CJAD, we're 6-for-6 on our last 6 PP attempts...

Interesting. Especially considering we had a bottom-third unit pre-Guy.

This one's a beaut!!!!!! Check out the highlights of the PHX _ WAS game from earlier today. Look for the 2nd Ovechkin goal. OMG!!!!!!!! This kid's a prodigy.

it's an incredible goal for sure but it's not as if he tried to score the way he did. it's more a matter of not giving up but keeping at it and creating his own successful situation (the goal).

one could rightly say: "let's see you do that one again, alex". there's practically no way he could do it.

it's just the happy result of a continued effort. good for him.

for his sake, i hope it doesn't all go to his head.

it's an incredible goal for sure but it's not as if he tried to score the way he did. it's more a matter of not giving up but keeping at it and creating his own successful situation (the goal).

one could rightly say: "let's see you do that one again, alex". there's practically no way he could do it.

it's just the happy result of a continued effort. good for him.

for his sake, i hope it doesn't all go to his head.

Agreed.... but I'm still grinning ear to ear.

Another PP....

good grief!

this team is no good!

they can't score on a 5 on 5 situation.

it has to be a power play or a short-handed goal

gotta make some changes here and quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

move your butt, bob! move your bloody butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!