Game Thread | Dallas Vs. Canadiens | 01/16/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interemisssssssssssssssssssssssion. *YAWN*

At least you aren't grateful for the intermission, like I was countless times before these last couple of games...

so funny!!!!!!!!!

Montreal fires their coach and everyone pics it up......

Markov, Ribs, Hossa has 2 goals in N.Y and Hainsey had a kick ass set up............

go habs go

Don't forget that Ward scored! And I'm sure Malakhov is doing SOMETHING, somewhere....not!

Upon rewatching Ovechkin's goal I hereby declare him superhuman! 31st and 32nd of the year tonight. That's 10 up on Crosby.

3-1 Senators now. Hopefully Koivu steps up with a couple of quick goals. :) 1-0 San Jose over Tampa. Milan Michalak with the goal. And another pro-Habs score: Edmonton 1-0 over Buffalo with a goal by Ales Hemsky.

Nash just scored a beaut for the Blue Jackets.

Wow and people questioned his name on Team Canada.

What a joke.

Ok Habs opend up 3 for 3 on the PP on 3 shots.

Stars scored off Streits foot.

Higgins hustle to get the puck to Koivu he fed it to ryder for his 19th and Koivu's 300th assist.

Ribs 2 goals

Bonk 2 assists

Bulis 2 assists

Ryder 1g 1 a

can somebody give me a rundown of what's happened so far?

Habs score 3 powerplay goals. 4-1. Theodore's looking good. Very good.

Ribeiro with 2 goals.

Bulis with 2 assists. Extends his point streak to 7 games (3 goals, 7 assists)

Ryder gets his 19th

Kovalev scores a great goal - his first in 11 games.

Bonk gets another assist

Koivu gets his 300th career assist.

Dallas goal scored by Guerin (9th of the year) assisted by Steve Ott. The puck deflected in off of Mark Streit's skate. Good game for all the grinders including Bouillon, Murray and Ferland.

Back from shopping and breakfast -- busy week this is -- glad the Habs have stopped bringing me grief! Now score one more please, stop hanging back -- Koivu notching another would be nice for my pool...

can somebody give me a rundown of what's happened so far?

evenly played game - stars outshooting montreal but not dangerous shots - montreal making the best of their scoring chances. 3 power play goals and 1 even strength - dallas scores junk goal

I hope Koivs scores...

Hmm.. I inquire as to the point of using "Koivs" as a nickname when it uses just as many letters as his real name...?

Captain K is a cooler name despite the length.Reminds me of my old relative Captain Kirk,

Habs PP. Morrow to the box.

Hmm.. I inquire as to the point of using "Koivs" as a nickname when it uses just as many letters as his real name...?

Captain K is a cooler name despite the length.Reminds me of my old relative Captain Kirk,

Haha

Captain K is indeed a cool name, but personally i've been calling koivu "Koivs" for years, just comes out of my mouth when I talk about him.