Warning: May Offend Some Viewers!

BTH

www.maddox.xmission.com

Pretty much a guy who rants about random stuff in his articles. I find him funny but there are very many who may be offended by these. I disagree with half of what he says but most of it is funny anyway. Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone else liked this guy.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Pretty much a guy who rants about random stuff in his articles. I find him funny but there are very many who may be offended by these. I disagree with half of what he says but most of it is funny anyway. Anyways, I just wanted to know if anyone else liked this guy.

Not too interesting, BTH. I guess I was hoping, at worst, to hear an audio clip about the rants.

Thanks anyways.

:)

www.maddox.xmission.com

I used to read his stuff. Its always pretty "hit or miss". Maddox has been around for years trying to get everyone in the world interested in his opinion of "random crap".

This isnt really worth starting a new thread over, you could of just posted it in the useless thread or something :D

Maddox used to be an internet god. Now people just find him annoying.

Anyone seen his "I try WAY too hard to be better then Maddox" Canadian cousin Toobis?

www.toobis.com

I'm a part of this messageboard over at gamefaqs.com called LUE (Life, Universe and Everything. Yes, it's from Hitchikers Guide). A few springs ago we invaded his site, crashed it a couple times, a couple people hacked it. Just cause he has insanely stupid views. We're in a couple of his rants. :P

Yep. His new stuff has been pretty bad but he used to be great. I'll check out that toobis guy.

EDIT: That Toobis guy is complete garbage! Not only is he a copy but in his rants he does half the things Maddox is against. And he isn't even funny. :angry:

Yep. His new stuff has been pretty bad but he used to be great. I'll check out that toobis guy.

EDIT: That Toobis guy is complete garbage! Not only is he a copy but in his rants he does half the things Maddox is against. And he isn't even funny. :angry:

Now you know why we invaded his site. And the way he types is really annoying. DON'T you Think SO!!!!?

I think he picks really controversial stuff just for the attention. Most of his ideas aren't well thought out and he can vaguely explain them.

Example of Toobis article:

I ThInK that 9/11 was STAGED! HERE'S AN EMAIL I got from a reader.

"Hey, Toobis, I think your articles are garbage. There's no way the WTC was purposely destroyed by Bush."

You've been WHITE WASHED by the MASS MEDIA and you're WRONG! YOU just can't see the TRUTH.

And then he goes on about Hitler being a nice guy and how concentration camps weren't THAT bad because people got free food and guaranteed employment. Did you read the one where he talks about how proud he is that he beat up his mom and how pissed he is that he has to take anger management courses? Maddox is an artist - this guy's crazy.

Example of Toobis article:

I ThInK that 9/11 was STAGED! HERE'S AN EMAIL I got from a reader.

"Hey, Toobis, I think your articles are garbage. There's no way the WTC was purposely destroyed by Bush."

You've been WHITE WASHED by the MASS MEDIA and you're WRONG! YOU just can't see the TRUTH.

And then he goes on about Hitler being a nice guy and how concentration camps weren't THAT bad because people got free food and guaranteed employment. Did you read the one where he talks about how proud he is that he beat up his mom and how pissed he is that he has to take anger management courses? Maddox is an artist - this guy's crazy.

Yep, Read that one. Theres also the one where he says rape victims have no right to complain and gets mad at them. He has twisted views on perverted subjects. Maddox talks about how U2 sucks. Now who would you rather read?

This guy is an attention whore.

The funniest thing I saw on Maddox's website is where he grades kids drawing. So simple and yet so funny.

This Toobis guy reminds me of the douche bag Carrot Top who still do anything for attention and for a laugh.

Hehe.. I just read a couple of his articles on degrading women. Kind of maddoxesque but yet can't match his articles at all. Yeah, the drawing ones was classic. Some of my favourites are "26 Things a Perfect Guy Should Do," "Garfield Sucks," "A Tribute to Real Men," "Things Elizabeth Smart Could Have Done to Escape Her Captors" and all of those. I like all of thoe 2004 ones. I have a feeling that Maddox's site is finished. He hasn't updated in 2 months and he has nothing left to prove. He's already an internet celebrity and is writing a book and publishing a comic strip along with several other projects. He even opened up his own online store, selling shirts with some of the funny pictures on his site. He's already gone the next step and I wouldn't blame him if he ran out of ideas.

Now instead of talking about this Toobis guy, I'm going to do something a little less painful like go stick my dick in the oven. (<--- classic quote from "26 things..." :P )

Heh, I remember Maddox from a few years ago. Haven't been there in ages. I go here for rants: http://illwillpress.com/

What beats a swearing squirrel with an attitude problem? And it's in audio! :D

Maybe it's just me but I didn't find that squirrel funny. I turned it off in middle. Here's a good maddox article:

Love Your Kids? Prove It By Beating Them.

I found a hilarious spoof of Toobis. He posted the link in one of his own rants. And yeah, I saw you 'sniper.

www.toobis.tk

From Toobis.com (http://www.toobis.com/rant-internetcelebrity.html)...

I tell ya, some days it just doesn’t seem worth it. This website, attempting to change the world, all of it. I mean, you think your life is hard? Try being an internet celebrity! My life is UTTER HELL lately, all because of this site. I wanted to reach as many people as possible with the TRUTH, but I never expected it would throw me into the VIRTUAL LIMELIGHT. I feel like ATLAS, the world weighing down on my shoulders. How do you think it feels to know I have become a spokesman for Canada? To know I speak for Canadians everywhere and that they look up to me? It’s a very stressful thing!!! I SURE DIDN’T ASK TO BECOME AN INTERNET SUPERSTAR!!!

:o Holy Jesus H. Christ, this turd has an ego bigger than his fat lard ass.

From http://www.toobis.com/rant-tampons.html

So today I’m sitting on the couch watching a fascinating documentary called 9/11: Road To Tyranny, when in walks that pile of human garbage known as mom

So M. Internet Superstar still lives at the home of the pile of human garbage that gave him life. No wonder the cretin is so useless (except for derision purposes). What do you think comes from human garbage except more human garbage?

Whenever you talk to a woman (something I try to avoid as much as possible)

At least the fat has enough cognitive faculties to learn how to save everyone some time by rejecting women before he inevitably get rejected by them. I hope it lasts, the last thing the World need is to have that degenerate piss in our collective gene pool by reproducing...

Edited by KoZed

Where'd you see him mention us, BTH? I was looking for a little bit but his typing gives me a headache.

"The Toobis.Com forums have been under attack lately, by those wiley enemies of the TRUTH that seek to silence me completely (if only they could, but us Canadians don't die easily). I had to close the boards several times yesterday due to attackers, and the hate mail just keeps pouring in. People are being mean, vicious, cruel, and treating me like GARBAGE, like I'm not even a person! But then I've learned to expect that from Americans (SOULLESS BASTARDS). I have been under attack from all sides, and it just seems like everyone is out to get me lately."

Toobis; 1, Mom; 0

I remember readin about it in other articles too. I'm sure I saw him throw in the detail "LUE" before. Oh man, I hate this guy. I just read the title of an article: "So you were raped, get over it!!" and "Screw Tibet. Free Saddam!" Tool.

"The Toobis.Com forums have been under attack lately, by those wiley enemies of the TRUTH that seek to silence me completely (if only they could, but us Canadians don't die easily). I had to close the boards several times yesterday due to attackers, and the hate mail just keeps pouring in. People are being mean, vicious, cruel, and treating me like GARBAGE, like I'm not even a person! But then I've learned to expect that from Americans (SOULLESS BASTARDS). I have been under attack from all sides, and it just seems like everyone is out to get me lately."

Toobis; 1, Mom; 0

I remember readin about it in other articles too. I'm sure I saw him throw in the detail "LUE" before. Oh man, I hate this guy. I just read the title of an article: "So you were raped, get over it!!" and "Screw Tibet. Free Saddam!" Tool.

What he doesn't know is that most people who took part were Canadians who didn't like him giving us a bad name. Hah. That was Spring Break 2004. Good times.

Most of the articles piss me off but the rape one really got me. I don't even know anyone who's been raped but his views are so blatantly ignorant that he deserves to be treated like crap.

Bastard has a radio show now too. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...
www.maddox.xmission.com

Wow Thats the most useless piece of self masturbating crap I've ever read... Bulis !!!Don't you get enough with reading yourself and us in Habsworld?? dont waste your time with that!!

At least some intelligent ranting! even in a Negative fasion You can tell if there's grey matter behind that or not! ... just reading his first line about wine!

quote "And who the hell drinks merlot anyway? Seriously, what kind of moron would put that shit into their system?

Don't know what crap they get in Idaho but Merlot is the basis for BORDEAUX like Petrus La Tour! Something i'd kill for ....I've never had a sip of that myself only cause one bottle of those...ready to drink costs like $1000 and up!

Nop... Thanks but No thanks Bubbles!

So heres my train of thought..

"It's got to be fake. She said she would never...@$&@&&!!!@ !&!$&&!$& DEAR GOD!!!"

I hate screamers. >_<

HAha mine too! She sure has a nice SMILE Dont ye think?

Maybe you're a little too sensitive? I don't agree with a lot of what he says but I still find it funny. It's too bad he hasn't updated since 1867.