24 - Day 5

Fanpuck33

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget that 24 comes on at 8 PM tomorrow for 2 whole hours!

:o!!! Almost forgot!

Too bad I'll by watching the game... thank god for satelite... It's going to be a late night for sure, making sure I catch everything!

Two hours of 24 on tonight boys!

And the Habs are playing too :(

Damn you Monday games!

Just what i was going to say. Looks like I only get the first period and score checks tonight.

Question of the Week:

Chuck Norris vs Jack Bauer

Wow.

This show always keeps you guessing and takes you by surprise. Next week's episode looks nuts too.

They implied somebody big would die next week. Obvious choices are Kim and Tony, since they are no longer really on the show.

My super-sleeper pick: Lynn dies while saving the day next week. Was mysteriously missing from the death scenes and the previews. I think they'll let him go out with honor.

Question of the Week:

Chuck Norris vs Jack Bauer

Jack Bauer would attempt to torture Chuck Norris. But Chuck Norris thrives on pain, so he'd become even sronger and end Jack Bauer with a mighty round house kick to the face.

Seriously though, I'd rather have Jack Bauer alive than Walker Texas Ranger, much more important.

Another great episode! Keep em coming! Wow.

It better not be Kim who goes. Probably Tony when he squares off w/ Michelle's "killer" in the med room. (Sorry, forget all the fancy lingo.)

EDGAR!!!

He was an idiot to walk back slowly after Cloe told him to evacuate the building though. And the cannister and Karyn (was that her name) were right next to him! It was a mistake how right after Edgar left the gas started to come out but he still makes it all the way to the sealed room before finally being suffocated

How awesome was it when Jack shot that useless woman in the leg? :P

And her hsband's a maniac. They torture him and he still won't tell them his little secret.

Annnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddd

I'm calling it ---> Mrs. Logan is in on something/not completely good/ a bitch/ husband controller and President Logan is a terrible president who gets pushed around by his advisors (and CTU).

By the way, Curtis is awesome. B)

Marth Logan has twice the balls that her husband does. If she controls her husband, it would clearly be for the better. She's been right at every step. A lot of problems could have been solved if he'd listened to her.

And what was up with Aaron? Why was holding hands so bad? He just saved her life, and she was grateful. What's the big deal? Women are fond of touch, so when they are grateful, they'll make physical contact. They surely can't get rid of him, too many good characters have already left this season.

Marth Logan has twice the balls that her husband does. If she controls her husband, it would clearly be for the better. She's been right at every step. A lot of problems could have been solved if he'd listened to her.

And what was up with Aaron? Why was holding hands so bad? He just saved her life, and she was grateful. What's the big deal? Women are fond of touch, so when they are grateful, they'll make physical contact. They surely can't get rid of him, too many good characters have already left this season.

Aaron Pierce is awesome. He should have his own TV show, I'd watch it. That guy is really badass.

Also, the security at CTU is horrible. How many people since season 1 have been able to breach security and entre into CTU? Why wasnt Lynn's keycard disabled after he was detained? Why was it able to be used despite the fact that Lynn was in the building? ... and how did Lynn reenter the building after losing the keycard in the first place?

Oh yeah, how many canisters are left? 17? 18?

Well, I was 100% right about Lynn sacraficing himself to save the others. The scene with the guard saying goodbye to his little girl perhaps surpassed Edgar's death as saddest scene.

Then HOLY CRAP! That rat bastard faked a freaking coma and killed Tony? Bastard! Didn't see that happening. I sat in my chair for like 3 minutes just in awe.

Henderson is a faking mother######ing Leaf diver!!! :angry::angry: He killed a badass murderer who was about to do something useful with his life and shoot an old guy in the face. Now I've gotta watch a replay of the last episode next week where Jack and Co are chasing after him. There's no point though. Henderson's sick and he's already proven that no torture will ever make him talk. They're better off looking for someone higher in the chain.

I also think the 24 directing group should help out the actors with learning how to die. Lynn, Swinson, Edgar and Omeda all died like feathers. Edgar is my favourite, he just floated form his feet on to the ground. And what's with that "Russian" woman with the phony accent?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

If the ended couldn't be more of a cliff hanger those previews of next week with stuff blowing EVERYWHERE is making me flip the hell out even more.

Well, I was 100% right about Lynn sacraficing himself to save the others. The scene with the guard saying goodbye to his little girl perhaps surpassed Edgar's death as saddest scene.

Then HOLY CRAP! That rat bastard faked a freaking coma and killed Tony? Bastard! Didn't see that happening. I sat in my chair for like 3 minutes just in awe.

Like I said to you last week Fan, if Tony dies I will be pissed. AND I AM :angry2: Why the hell was it him!!! Why not Chloe or Audrey... WHY?!

Henderson is a faking mother######ing Leaf diver!!! :angry::angry: He killed a badass murderer who was about to do something useful with his life and shoot an old guy in the face. Now I've gotta watch a replay of the last episode next week where Jack and Co are chasing after him. There's no point though. Henderson's sick and he's already proven that no torture will ever make him talk. They're better off looking for someone higher in the chain.

I also think the 24 directing group should help out the actors with learning how to die. Lynn, Swinson, Edgar and Omeda all died like feathers. Edgar is my favourite, he just floated form his feet on to the ground. And what's with that "Russian" woman with the phony accent?

You mean Stana Katic?

Err...it's not phony.

And Mia Kirshner is coming back soon! Wahoo!

I'd also like to know why they have such a sudden hard-on for killing everyone.

Well how the show is usually set up is that someone big dies at one point during the show (usually secondary characters).

I know I'm forgetting some but like Teri died at the end of season 1, George Mason died at like midpoint of season 2, Nina Meyers was killing in season 3, so was Ryan Chappelle, and Jack Bauer "died" on season 4.

So obviously they killed off like 3 main characters that were Jack's allies (Palmer, Michelle and Tony) and Edgar (I consider him a secondary character). Keeping that into mind, some more crazy twists are up ahead, the only thing I don't like is when they bring up Jack's past since some stuff is out of the blue (Henderson for example).

man, who woulda thought Audrey was anything but clean? Incredible.

Im dying to find out what Wayne knows too.

Same here. I'm more interested in Wayne than in Audrey right now. I don't think Audrey is completely bad though - maybe she did something by accident or for the wrong reason or something like that.