Any Questions For Sergei Kostitsyn Or Matt D'agostini?

Habitforming

I will be interviewing Sergei Kostitsyn this weekend and as luck would have it Matt D'Agostini agreed as well, so I thought I would ask if anyone had any questions they wanted to ask either of the two habs draft picks.

Naturally I will be asking the standard questions, but post any questions you want the answer to in this thread and I'll ask anything that isn't duplicated.

Edited by Habitforming

How does Sergei feel knowing he might have the possibility to play with his brother in the Habs or in the farm?

Then I'd ask both how did they feel when they got drafted by the Habs.

Anyway, not great stuff but I gave it a shot :P

I had the pleasure of seeing Matt in Friday's game vs. Owen Sound. He played quite well, and scored a beautiful goal. So, I guess, my question would be.. (adopt Chris Farley persona)...

Do you remember that goal that you scored on Friday? That was AWESOME!!!

:king:

What is the one thing you love most about hockey? The dangling of the puck? Bodychecks? Scoring a beauty goal? Making that nice pass?

If you could play with any two players on your line, who would they be?

What kind of music do you like?

If the moon was made of ribs would you eat it?

If you were a hot dog would you eat yourself?

On a serious note!!!

Before those posting nonsense start building up....i think it would be propper to at least post One intelligent and related answer along with the fooling around ...before you freely fill this topic with crap? dosage guys! dosage!

Habitforming is asking for our input something that would actually be helpfull and in fact take in account what Habsworld fans could participate in. He doesnt have too u know!!

Habitforming

As soon as I get a free neuron to add something I will reply

I've got a question for both of them, ask them if they have any nicknames. It would be a hell of alot easier if they had nicknames, instead of spelling out their real full names every time we discuss them. lol

I've got a question for both of them, ask them if they have any nicknames. It would be a hell of alot easier if they had nicknames, instead of spelling out their real full names every time we discuss them. lol

Wells we can call D'Agostini "Dags" so as to not mix him up with anyother players...wait a second...

How about Matty D? Short for Matty Delight! Think Sunny Delight..

SK can be Kosta (as in Costa Rica).. The tough part is distinguishing him from his brother. Maybe S. Kosta? Or the one-word Skosta as opposed to Akosta?

Okay, I give up...

On a serious note!!!

Before those posting nonsense start building up....i think it would be propper to at least post One intelligent and related answer along with the fooling around ...before you freely fill this topic with crap? dosage guys! dosage!

Habitforming is asking for our input something that would actually be helpfull and in fact take in account what Habsworld fans could participate in. He doesnt have too u know!!

Habitforming

As soon as I get a free neuron to add something I will reply

No worries CoRvInA

I did the same kinda thing with Corey Locke 2 years ago and my freinds were telling me to ask him certain things to satisfy their own curiosity, so I figured maybe some here would have some questions they wanted to know the answers to.

I'll ask anything you want to know [minus the hotdog and moon questions ] as long as it isn't redundant or that I don't run out of time.

Let 'em fly

I thought Sergei was Little Kosty.

As far as D'Agostini, I'm going with Dags :P

By the time he makes it into the NHL (that's if he does), Dagenais will be long gone and will be probably working at Wall-Mart or something.

Sorry for my Ribs and Hot-dog joke. It is from SNL Harry Carry.

No Offence intended to Corvina. :blush:

On another note could you ask Kosty what he knows about the Canadiens franchise and has he met any famous old time Canadiens.

1- Who's your model, which player do you try to emulate the most?

2- To Kostitsyn: how is it to change country at your age? Who is helping you the most to assimilate the new life style? What's the biggest difference you had to cope with since you arrived in Canada?

3- What do you think you need to work on to get to the NHL?

4- Do someone from the Habs follow and talk to you during the season? Who? What does he tells you?

5- Ever eat poutine? If not, why the not, what's wrong with poutine?

What is your name?

What is your favorite colour?

What is the air speed of a laden swallow?

Is that an African or a European swallow?

Is that an African or a European swallow?

well um uh.... i dont know that

waaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaahhhh

A farmer has two cows. He sends one to the AHL and scratches the other one. How many coaching changes will it take for the cows to start giving milk?

Only 1, but he must be Gainey.

A question for both of them:

Looking at your name, I'm thinking you must be of British descent. Am I right? British? England, Scotland, Wales? You're British, aren't you?

I knew it.

I know a couple of D'Agostinis. Apparently the apostrophe in someone's last name means that they're of royal descent and have knights as ancestors. Probably British.

What is your name?

What is your favorite colour?

What is the air speed of a laden swallow?

Maybe try asking if it's supposed to be spelt "Kostitsyn" or "Kastitsyn." That's something that's always confused me, which one is the right one?

I have been wondering about SK's name. Not only is it an "a" or an "o" in his last name. I presume this is a question of translating his name to English. I wonder about his first name. On the London Knight's web site and in the OHL he is always called Sergei. But everywhere else he is called Siarhei. Is Sergei a nickname?

After the B pool of the world juniors Belarus was moved up to the A pool. I have heard that International Ice Hockey Federation is reconsidering this and may instead hold a 4 team tournament between the 2 winners of the B pool and the 2 last place finishers in the A pool to see which 2 teams will play in the A pool in January 2007. This seems very unfair to me given that they are considering this after the tournaments are over. What does SK think about this?

Edited by Peter Puck

I know a couple of D'Agostinis. Apparently the apostrophe in someone's last name means that they're of royal descent and have knights as ancestors. Probably British.

I can't tell if you're joking or not... but just to clarify, I was. D'Agostini is an Italian surname.