Any Questions For Sergei Kostitsyn Or Matt D'agostini?

Habitforming

I know a couple of D'Agostinis. Apparently the apostrophe in someone's last name means that they're of royal descent and have knights as ancestors. Probably British.

Hmmmm...

I'm no expert, but I think the apostrophe is just a grammar rule. You wouldnt say "De Agostini", you'd just make a contraction and say "D'Agostini"... Using prepositions in last names is common in Latin languages. Think of players like Latendresse, Desjardins, Dumont, etc.

I'm guessing Agostini is just a place or someone and that the name comes from there, meaning "from Agostini", or "descendant of Agostini"...

what was their favourite nhl team growing up

ask sergei who are the best looking girls..canadian or russian

ask sergei how do we really pronounce his first name

Hmmmm...

I'm no expert, but I think the apostrophe is just a grammar rule. You wouldnt say "De Agostini", you'd just make a contraction and say "D'Agostini"... Using prepositions in last names is common in Latin languages. Think of players like Latendresse, Desjardins, Dumont, etc.

I'm guessing Agostini is just a place or someone and that the name comes from there, meaning "from Agostini", or "descendant of Agostini"...

Oh. Someone told me that the apostrophe was a sign of royalty.

Question to Siarrhei Kostitsyn and Matthew D'Agostini:

What does it feel like to someday be able play for me?

Oh. Someone told me that the apostrophe was a sign of royalty.

Question to Siarrhei Kostitsyn and Matthew D'Agostini:

What does it feel like to someday be able play for me?

it starts from "de" De Montrachet de Paul which latter became D' because of phonetics in linguistics the same as Of Brian = O' Brian

What does that mean Bubbles? "What does it feel like to someday be able play for me?" Your gonna buy the team off of Gillet?

What does that mean Bubbles? "What does it feel like to someday be able play for me?" Your gonna buy the team off of Gillet?

Shh!! You're ruining the surprise!!

Nah.. what I meant is "how does it feel to know that he may someday be honoured to be cheered on by and supported by someone as awesome as me?"

I have some good news regarding this game. It will be shown on Sportsnet at 7pm Eastern time on Sunday. Now I'm from B.C. as you all know, so I'm not sure which other provinces are showing the game, but just thought I'd give you the heads-up.

I'll stop looking for extra questions at about 6pm est today, so if you have been waiting for the last minute to ask one....this is it.

I'm glad the game is on Sportsnet at 7pm, both players should give their all.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the air speed of a laden swallow?

Depends what it is ladened with. If it is ladened with a house it has no air speed, but if it is mentally ladened with anger or fear it might fly quite fast. I think you may have meant UNladened ... in the Monty Python sense ;)

Depends what it is ladened with. If it is ladened with a house it has no air speed, but if it is mentally ladened with anger or fear it might fly quite fast. I think you may have meant UNladened ... in the Monty Python sense ;)

African or European?