Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Calgary | 01/19/06

Spider-Man NL

Sourrrrrrrrrrrrrray!!!!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kerplunk is an idiot and I lived in calgary the habs will kick some cowboy ass (i hope) go trizzack go habs

God, I hate the Cowboy stereotype.

As for kerp's avatar, he's the San Jose GM in HWL. Hence the large "HWL" at the top. Durr.

And I atleast didn't manage to anger anyone in the Colorado/Montreal thread, way to go kerp ;)

Do me a favour Habs and beat Calgary. Chicago is up 2-1 so a Calgary loss would be helpful.

I say the Habs start sticking up for their star players! Begin should crush Pheneuf for trying to take out Kovy!!

i fully agree, send out ferland and murray to deal with phaneuf

Mccarty vs. Souray

Souray nails McCarty and cuts him over the eye..........i am not a huge fan of the fighting but it is great to see a habs stand up like this.....it has been sorely lacking

apparently mccarty went after souray though, i guess he got what he deserved then

i wonder if they have ever considered bringing in a rule whereby the player that instigates the fight is the only one who gets a penalty

this would obviously present some problems though

Edited by thehabbit

- The habs would be better off without koivu. Hes just a glorified old man.

- Bryan Marchment? Good enough to be the teams 7th dman, adds grit and a physical presense. As for him taking penalties ya that sucks but having a team that is actually built to try to make a playoff run needs depth guys like him when injuries occur.

- As for questioning my "loyalty" to calgary you should know that ive followed the flames since I was 5.

- As for spelling, im glad to see your the grammer police.

The curse is working........Your boy just got smoked!!!!!!!

souray gets an extra 5:00 for intent to injure, man that sucks

habs get another penalty............sundstrom

i think souray got the boot from the game, great

Edited by thehabbit

This reffing is ridiculous. Souray got kicked out of the game for intent to injure...Are you on crack refs? What do you think those punches are in fights? You think they are trying to tickle each other or something? Holy crap Souray out of the game because he won a fight. Ridiculous.

who the hell gives a penalty for attempt to injure in a fight? he's gone for the game! that's our two top defensemen out!

######.

why did those two posts combine together?

that announcer is a fag.

damnit they still have another powerplay.

Habs will WIn this....they'll get that back

This reffing is ridiculous. Souray got kicked out of the game for intent to injure...Are you on crack refs? What do you think those punches are in fights? You think they are trying to tickle each other or something? Holy crap Souray out of the game because he won a fight. Ridiculous.

He's not kicked out off for 5