Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Calgary | 01/19/06

Spider-Man NL

Here is the deal.

This next six game road trip is going to have a huge impact on our chances for the playoffs. I figure .500 is all we need to accomplish. Sound easy? Check out the schedule. I assume the Habs understand the importance of a every game. I have a feeling they will not lose due to lack of effort.

Habs 2 Flames 1

Go Habs Go!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flames are one of those teams with an average roster who do well. They're not much of a team without their holding and grabbing. With a good, strict ref they lose 5 times out of 10.

5-2 HABS

Ribero-hat trick

Bulis

Ryder

4 point night for Bulis

With such great predictions you can be my guest to be the new HW Nostradamus.

Girlfriend is on her way over...

Unfortunately, she hates hockey. I may be denied strictly out of spite.

Dude? C'mon

Happy 24th Birthday to Mike Komisarek. Gainey has said today this is a big chance for you, use your ice time well and pot your first NHL goal.

Komi is playing? Nice.....I'd like to change my prediction.

6-2 HABS

Ribero-hat trick

Bulis

Ryder

KOMI

5 point night for Bulis

haha you habs fans are funny... 3-1 flames

iginla, phaneuf(PP), amonte

riberio(PP)

Reinprecht-Lombardi-Iginla (Much talked about lately)

Huselius-Langkow-Amonte (Langkow and Huselius will always play together)

Nilson-Yelle-McCarty (Probably the best defensive line in the league)

Simon-Kobasew-Donovan (No Weimer woot, All 3 of these guys are overdue for a goal)

Phaneuf-Warrener (Hamerlik is Back and will play with Lord Dion)

Leopold-Robyn Regehr (Leopold is so overrated)

Ference-Richie Regher (Richie to omaha after the game, Might play if hammer is gametime decision) Also This is by far the weakest dline for the flames.. worst combination sutter has ever created.

I saw 3 articles in the paper stating hamerlik would play tonight.. but he did the same thing against the Rangers and ended up missing more time because of it.

Kerplunk.......I don't do this often but i'm putting a curse on you.

.........................Your Flames are doomed for the next three games including this one......

sorry

How dare you. Its sad to say that even our flamming mule 3rd jerseys look nicer than yours. Iginla has always been a 2nd half player and it is the 2nd half now. I dont see how your going to beat calgary at home even with theodore. Enjoy the dump and chase, hit n grind hockey :) It will probably be the most physical game you will get to watch all season. But hey what can you expect from a team lead by a washed up 5"11 fin.

???

The jersey matter is moot... Firstly coming from a team like many others that copied our "C" logo to begin with... actually makes Our Ugliest Jersey beyond... like... Orders of Magnitude beyond any possible comparison to your bad breath Donkey or Ass Jersey!

Edited by CoRvInA

How dare you. Its sad to say that even our flamming mule 3rd jerseys look nicer than yours. Iginla has always been a 2nd half player and it is the 2nd half now. I dont see how your going to beat calgary at home even with theodore. Enjoy the dump and chase, hit n grind hockey :) It will probably be the most physical game you will get to watch all season. But hey what can you expect from a team lead by a washed up 5"11 fin.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH you poor guy...........the hole your sitting in just gets deeper and deeper...........

Flaming Mule..............................??????????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

Actually I couldn't of said it better myself....... :lol:

But hey what can you expect from a team lead by a washed up 5"11 fin.

Tell me you're joking. Please, just tell me your joking. Washed up 5'11 fin?

He has the most heart in him in the NHL, and he is a great leader. Your taking a shot at his size, but at least he is not a bitch when he gets knocked around because he is a target when he plays other teams.

On the other hand...I must say that you do not have the right at taking a shot at Koivu because I can take a shot at your lame ass signing. It is so sad that you had to resort to signing Bryan Marchment :lol: . I live in T.O and I used to see this guy play all the time for the Leafs..He is a terrible skater, can't pass and can't shoot and all he does is take penalties...but I guess that would help your D.

"Hamerlik is back and will play with Lord Dion"

"I saw 3 articles in the paper stating hamerlik would play tonight"

You probably jumped on the Calgary bandwagon when they made it to the Stanley Cup finals because you don't even know how to correctly spell a key player on your own team's name...Man I hope your joking about that 5'11 washed up Fin comment...

Edited by habsfan88

Yep. The Flames have a very overrated defence corps. Hamrlik is their only real star. Regher is clutch-and-grab just like all the others. By the way, what time is the game at? 10:00?

- The habs would be better off without koivu. Hes just a glorified old man.

- Bryan Marchment? Good enough to be the teams 7th dman, adds grit and a physical presense. As for him taking penalties ya that sucks but having a team that is actually built to try to make a playoff needs depth guys like him when injuries occur.

- As for spelling, im glad to see your the grammer police.

Your clearly don't know as much about the NHL as you think you do. Your calling a 30-year man OLD? To be 30 in the NHL is not old at all, especially when your still getting as many points in as many games as he is.

I don't even want to comment again on Bryan Marchment, that's just a joke.

And lastly, I do not want to make a big thing out of this but a bandwagon hopper Flames fan that does not know much about the NHL coming onto a Habs board and saying bull**** like that is pretty funny.

I'm just going to laugh off your silly comments from now on.