Need To Move Soft Players

jackp

Call me biased but I would go to the point of saying Bulis was arguably our best player last night. He's also one of our hardest workers, hardest hitters and gave the biggest habs hit of the night (that I can remember). Bonk also may have been our best player last night. What's great is that they play very well together. Oh wait - I have to give a big hand to Streit. It's more than arguable that HE was our best player last night.

Komisarek needs to be sent back to the AHL for about a month. Give him top minutes in an environment where he can be dominant again. That'd give him his confidence back, which is all he needs. Once he's back on top of his game, bring him back to the NHL, ready to kick some ass in time for the playoffs.

How many seasons in a row have the Habs done that with Komisarek? Two, I believe it is. And each year he knocks people around in the playoffs but by the next season has lost his job to someone else. He needs confidence, let's face it. And it isn't the more inspiring thing to a young guy when he loses his job outta training camp to Streit. Or when he's scratched frequently.

If we replaced Zednik with a true number 1 RW and got a decent 2nd line LW to work with Ribs and Ryder, this would be a completely different team. Last season and half of this season Ribs has had either Dags or insert temporary rookie winger here, to work with. Imagine if he had a real tough, hard hitting winger with a shot (Dags only has the shot). I think Ribs would be doing far better.

If we replaced Zednik with a true number 1 RW and got a decent 2nd line LW to work with Ribs and Ryder, this would be a completely different team. Last season and half of this season Ribs has had either Dags or insert temporary rookie winger here, to work with. Imagine if he had a real tough, hard hitting winger with a shot (Dags only has the shot). I think Ribs would be doing far better.

I think it's safe to say that Ryder is now our #1 RW. Trading Zednik for a second line LW shouldn't be a hrd task. It seems that Latendresse would play great with Ribs and Ryder but for now we can use a little grit. I wouldn't be against calling up Ivanans or Vandermeer for some toughness.

I think it's safe to say that Ryder is now our #1 RW. Trading Zednik for a second line LW shouldn't be a hrd task. It seems that Latendresse would play great with Ribs and Ryder but for now we can use a little grit. I wouldn't be against calling up Ivanans or Vandermeer for some toughness.

Note Isnt Kovalev our numero uno right wing! Ryder is our number one right hand shot!

Darn back to dreaming again

ok so Kovy and Koivu up front with a Numero Uno winger

second line Numero uno centerman (can either switch with Koivu on this one) with Ryder and Plek or Perez

Bonk line with Bulis and and whomever you want there Even Zednik if need be ( this could alternate on 2nd or third)

the other lines are less important because we have depth there with this we have 45 players on the roster! YEAH!!

Bouillon was waived by 2 other teams. he looks good in the habs uniform because the rest are so poor. I like his work ethic, and he plays hard, but unless he is playing against the boards, he gets beat alot in front of the net. The comment was is getting rid of him or streit, you can't have those 2 in your top 6, one or the other. That's all i was stating.

Bouillon is a #6 or 7 D and he accepts is role. Also, is making the league minimum of $500,000 and plays a very decent game. I actually think that is one of the best #6-7 D in the league and we would be idiots to get rid of him, especially that we are already weak and without any depth at D. More over, is a french guy from here which makes him play hard and valuable for the habs with the media. The Habs will always need a few french guys from Quebec on their team.

Lets face it, when a team is under-performing in relation with the rest of the league or in

relation with its own previous season there is cause for concerns.

Fans are interested about understanding WHAT is hapenning and about WHY is it hapenning.

This tread have been questioning the inherent '' softness '' of the team as a problem,....but we

know that some teams (Avalanche) can do very well despite of it,.....its a matter of how well

a team can hide its weaknesses by excelling in other areas.

Because our team hasn't excelled in any particular areas it would have been important

to counterbalance this fact by NOT BEING WEAK in any particular areas as well.

If Theo would be given us the somewhat world class performance Bob as hoped he could give us,......

than the CH would have been able to afford a weak spot or two,.....but since our goaltending is

somewhat average all the other ereas should have been at least average in order to compete.......but it is not

so,...hence our faillure to compete whenever one of our important player get injured.

Keeping Garon around would have secured our goaltending situation,....the lost of our solid D-man prospect

Francois Beauchemin 2 years ago was insane and his lost has been our lost on the ice this year,....the signing

of role player Ian Laperriere would have improved our team's composure over Sundstrom's signing,.....re-

signing Dagenais has not only imposed a dead weight on the team for nearly half the season but it took away better offensivelly profitable options like signing an UFA player or an other teams bought-out player......or just plain giving our young Hossa a better chance......anything would have flared better anyway.

Bob's impact on his team this season as a GM seems the antithesis of the one he had given us when he first arrive here.........both seasons of course are the result of his work.

Not really pleased with Ryder's performance as of late.....he actually appears intimidated (lost?) playing with K & K...hope he regains his confidence soon, but I'm wondering how long BG will experiment with this line.

....the lost of our solid D-man prospect

Francois Beauchemin 2 years ago was insane and his lost has been our lost on the ice this year,....

we lost (beauchemin) on waivers,., that I know but when he was sent down? or back up? or we put him on waivers as to get rid of him?

Ribero is not in Gaineys long term plans, or at least I would hope not. To aquire a player to work with him and Ryder is a terrible idea, because in my opinion Ribs should not be seeing 5 on5 ice

Ribero is not in Gaineys long-term plans, or at least I would hope not. To acquire a player to work with him and Ryder is a terrible idea, because in my opinion Ribs should not be seeing 5 on 5 ice for the simple fact that he is too weak to be centre man in the NHL, anyone who watched the Flames game could tell you that. He does have gifts in space, so he can be an asset on the Power play, but Bonk has stepped it up as of late and he regaining his confidence did anyone else catch that move he pulled in the 3rd period wow. As for the Defence of course the Habs need an upgrade and I am sure Bob will handle it. I do not believe the Habs will be sellers come playoff time because I believe Bob wants to make the playoffs to give all the rookies and sophomores at least one round of the playoff atmosphere.

we need wingers who are willing to pay the price in the corners and in front of the net. right now, we don`t have anybody..except for our 3rd and 4th liners.

zednik and ryder should give us more

kovi...some days he`s ok but not all the time

bulis...he tries hard but he`s better off being a centerman

higgins...not ready yet and I don`t think he`ll be a 1st or 2nd liner

the way latendresse`s playing, he won`t be in the NHL next year, he looks like he has a big ego...it needs to be cracked a little. I`m sure he`ll do the job in two years in montreal

but now, we need help on the wings...stat!!