Game Thread | Canadiens @ Canucks | 01/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This ruined my day of Leaf-bashing. We're going to lose worse than them. We're on pace to lose 18-0 or something. In comes Huet.

Theo is not saving them, but really, most of those goals are not his fault. This team is not skating, not playing at all..

there goes goal number 6, can't blame Theo for this one. :)

Why not? I'm sure someone will.

I'm happy to see someone else isn't just putting this on Theo's shoulders. There's 18 other guys out there trying to imitate NHL players.

Theo was all alone out there, and so is Huet... and the defensemen are alone out there too.

Where have been the Habs forward? There's 12 forwards on that team and NONE OF THEM has done ANYTHING so far in the game. ZERO offense, ZERO defense...

Oh man. Look at Theodore. I feel bad for him. I play goalie a lot and it always feels like shit in those games where you let your team down. This isn't completely Theodore's fault.

The only Habs forward who has done anything remotely interesting so far is Kosty, and it was two dangerous passes around the Nucks net that no other Habs cared to complete... That's how invisible the forwards are tonight.

Where is Saku? Where is Kovy? Where is Ryder? Those are our top 3 forwards. I'm tired of hearing the same names get chewed on all the time.

Quick! Somebody hit the reset button on the TV!

Habs should fake going back to the locker-room after the first period, but come back on the ice behind the Nucks' back and try to even up the score during the intermission.

Then again, I'm not even sure they could.