Game Thread | Canadiens @ Canucks | 01/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gainey should have a practice during intermission....nobody goes to the locker room

I was thinking of something along those lines. Gainey needs to dish out some punishment.

I wonder if its against the new CBA to prohibit players from traveling by plane or train and force them to skate their way back home across the country... and tell them they have to get home for the next day because there's a skating drill waiting.

He probably should have checked to see if they were still in there!

:lol::lol::lol:

Before the game I gave this game prediction to Captain_Stealth:

Score after 1st period: 5-0 Canucks

Score after 2nd period: 10-0 Canucks

Score after 3rd period: 10-10

Score after OT: 10-10

Score after shootout: 11-10 Habs

Looks like I'm pretty damn close. I guess I kind of jinxed us and the third period part was lossed from the score.

You know how they say you must hit rock bottom before you reach the top ......................well.......enjoy!!! we are there........

I'm predicting right now....

Montreal-Toronto conference final this year.....

I'm bummed......but this is all happening for good reasons.....the changes that will result from this will be what we need.

I'm not giving up!!!!!!!

This is absolutely brutal, I will never give up but this is ridiculous...A TRade must occur. Whether or not you blame Theo for any goals the fact of the matter is this team does not play for him and he is not very good. He has to go....whether or not we get a goalie in return...at this point it's about dumping salary and i'll take whatever we can in return

How can you be loving this Captain Stealth, these games are no fun for anyone except for the Canucks. I am a habs fan and I don’t like seeing the Habs blow out an opponent to this proportion. I enjoy close games the Sens Leafs game was boring but this is even worse.

If I was on the Habs team right now they'd come back and annihilate the Canuckleheads! :D :hlogo: :hockey:

PP is very good for the Habs so far. It's 0-0. Let's restart.

6-1!!! RYDER!!! Here we come!

LOL, the goals were so fast, the NHL site could not update the official score sheet fast enough. Koivu went from -3 to even now. ribs went from -1 to even. They keep changing who was on when. They occasionally change a goal, but changing the defending players every 5 minutes. LOL

#20. Suprisingly less than 15 Habs in history have scored 20+ goals in their first two seasons. Most of them are big names.

Ribs' line is probably our best right now, with Kosty creating things and Ribs playing like he cares in our zone.

Bulis-Bonk started some offense but guess who screwed it up by doing his stupid "I'll stop skating to show I can protect the puck with a guy on my back but I dont have a clue what to do or where to go" routine? Zednik...

Koivu's line is absolutely useless tonight. All 3 guys just stand around near the blueline in our defensive zone and they just look at our defensemen get outnumbered by the Nucks without doing much to help them out. Pathetic.