Game Thread | Canadiens @ Canucks | 01/22/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When are these guys going to realize tht you have to show up for NHL games when it starts.

... and then it lasts 60 minutes.

Nice. Nucks score again.

I wouldnt want to be an Habs sitting in that locker-room for the 1st intermission. Gainey is going to verbally maul them over.

More and more Bonk is looking like nothing more than an expensive hooker.

Nah, I just wanted to say that eventually. What I hate is how the announcer says "by the same lazy player who got beat on one of the goals." Bonk worked his ass off behind the net so did the other guy.

theo is underrated :angry:

He isn't showing it. The Habs might play with some heart fi the goalie didn't surrender the first shot of every game.

God is Zednik getting more and more useless with time. He has 2 moves offensively: 1) fake going inside and try to squeeze along the board; and 2) try to skate around the net and get a shot from the other circle. 90% of the defensemen in the league knows it by now and can stop Zed easily.

The MacLaren hit in the playoffs years ago did traumatize Zed. He's almost never trying to cut to the net anymore.