Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Carolina | 01/23/06

Spider-Man NL

I'm sorry... I can't deal with this two games in a row... I'll be back on Wednesday... Everyone take care, stay away from sharp objects, and maybe have a drink or two.

G'night...

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bonk is sickening to watch....... his pathetic half-ass skatin around... its embarrassing to watch the canadiens get their asses handed to them .... again

There goes THeo....put him on waivers, just get rid of him......send RIbs with him, cause the real ribs is standing up

What exactly did Ribs do that was so bad tonight? He has had more chances then Koivu so far. The only thing he did wrong was go on for Koivu right when one goal went it, taking the minus for his Captain. Of course, Koivu is stuck with Zed tonight.... That has to suck the wind out of your sails....

Right now, I think Theo needs to sit for a week or two until after the Olympic break.

Theodore must be in real pain right now. To flop so disasterously, night after night, with the rep he has, and in the merciless Montreal meat-grinder...it's a hockey player hell. It really is. I pity the man. And I hope he can recover the confidence that defined him and that has totally deserted him.

By season's end, dealing him may be a simple act of mercy, no more (or less) than that.

bonk is sickening to watch....... his pathetic half-ass skatin around... its embarrassing to watch the canadiens get their asses handed to them .... again

i disagree - he's been doing not badly at all out there - doing well on face-offs and sustained pressure/containement when he's on the ice with bulis

Theodore must be in real pain right now. To flop so disasterously, night after night, with the rep he has, and in the merciless Montreal meat-grinder...it's a hockey player hell. It really is. I pity the man. And I hope he can recover the confidence that defined him and that has totally deserted him.

By season's end, dealing him may be a simple act of mercy, no more (or less) than that.

Mercy for me so i won't have to watch his crappy ass goaltending, he's more like a 5 million dollar doorman, as he politely moves out of the way so the puck can go in the net.

I hope he's moved before wednesday....

I would rather have Huet and Danis in a micro second at least they are positionally sound and give effort....

i disagree - he's been doing not badly at all out there - doing well on face-offs and sustained pressure/containement when he's on the ice with bulis

Bonk has his moments... but what's that.. 1 shift a game? ... the boys are out there as if they are playing pond hockey :angry2: .... I'm not sure what is up with Zednik but he looks weird out there...

ok phillie wednesday... ottawa thursday.... hahaha we will see what the habs are made of... heads will roll after those two games if no improvement is shown... gainey knows wut he's at... :D