• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just arrived and all that i can say is :puke:

gaineys gonna clean house, but not until the deadline

and im outta here.............

oh no....KOsty is down...I hope he's ok

he was looking good tonight too....

WE should call up Perezhogin, and let the young guys and hard workers have at it....they will probably do better than the vets.

I can honestly say on any given night, i'm happiest with Higgins and Plex and Kosty too since he's been back up, give zhogs another shot and clear the dead wood

I agree. I don't even know why Perezhogin is playing for the Bulldogs right now anyways, didn't he used to be on the first line and playing great? Man oh man...I thought we weere saved when Gainey stepped in. But holy crap....

I don't think we can last until March 9th deadline. Make a trade now. Bring in a real scorer!

I agree. I don't even know why Perezhogin is playing for the Bulldogs right now anyways, didn't he used to be on the first line and playing great? Man oh man...I thought we weere saved when Gainey stepped in. But holy crap....

I don't think we can last until March 9th deadline. Make a trade now. Bring in a real scorer!

See maybe it wasn't Julien fault after all. This team lack leadership, and it all starts with Number 11