Kostistyn Only Bright Spot Last Night

habsfan_69

he was looking great out there even tho i had my head between my knees throwing up the whole time.

yes except for his stupid penalty but he wasnt alone he was the only one that the Canucks needed an extra effort to stop after Kovy

All we need now is Perezhogin who can keep up with Kotsy and put Higgins or Plekanec as the center now that will be a fast rookie line- and lets trade Zednik for Mogilny- I think we would have a great veteran line Koivu Kovalev and Mogilny- and lets trade Theo for Giguere or Nabakov

All we need now is Perezhogin who can keep up with Kotsy and put Higgins or Plekanec as the center now that will be a fast rookie line- and lets trade Zednik for Mogilny- I think we would have a great veteran line Koivu Kovalev and Mogilny- and lets trade Theo for Giguere or Nabakov

I Agree, although...they will not trade theo.....im sorry to say but it will take at least another bad season and an imergence of Danis as a True number 1 for theo to be traded