Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Flyers | 01/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time to bring Danis back up.................;) 2-0 Flyers.

How can a guy who's been "scratched" score?

2-1 Flyers Bulis on a breakaway goes shelf

Edited by kenadian

Interesting stat from TSN....

If you take out the first lines, the number of points from the remaining lines is basically the same. The difference between the teams is the first line, where the Philly first line is awesome and ours is mediocre.

Ribs takes a lot of flack, but I still argue is point totals are a lot closer to what they should be then Koivu, Kovalev, and Zednik.

Kovalev should definitely be playing better but I am starting to wonder if Koivu is just on the decline in production. I don't even want to talk about Zednik......

If you take out the first lines, the number of points from the remaining lines is basically the same. The difference between the teams is the first line, where the Philly first line is awesome and ours is mediocre.

Ribs takes a lot of flack, but I still argue is point totals are a lot closer to what they should be then Koivu, Kovalev, and Zednik.

Kovalev should definitely be playing better but I am starting to wonder if Koivu is just on the decline in production. I don't even want to talk about Zednik......

Koivu is at a point per game I don't know what you were expecting from him

Unfortunate penalty for Streit.. the Flyer skated into his stick.. almost looked deliberate to me.

Decent end of the period for the Habs, let's hope they build on it... And let's be happy they finally scored in the 1st!

Interesting stat were 9 and 1 when Zeds out of the line up.............. hmmmm!!!

Koivu is at a point per game I don't know what you were expecting from him

1.25 with Kovalev at 1.3 or greater.

Koivu is currently 37th in the league for points from a center. (Ribs is 46th) Sure, he has missed some games, but that needs to be factored in.

In PPG, he is still not in the top 10.

I just don't think Koivu is a top ten center in this league anymore. I would like to see the Habs get a true number one center who is a scoring machine! That doesn't mean Koivu goes, just that he moves to the 2nd line.

I also feel that Koivu is just not reliable health wise. I expect him to play about 60 games a year so a point per game is 60 points on the season. There are going to be guys getting that many Goals!

I love Koivu, but I am trying to be realistic. Contending teams have better top players then Koivu and Kovalev. (or at least, how they are playing).

hi guys how we doing? I know it's 2-1 but are we competing?

I thought the announcer just said "Erratic Bonk" hmm not a bad nickname...

Merde Ribs penalty