Game Thread | Canadiens Vs. Flyers | 01/25/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to go somewhere and couldn't watch the game. I left thinking of Bulis being benched and parting with my favourite player. I get in the car and turn on the radio five minutes later:

"Bulis gets hooked down from behind"

I get to my destination and an hour later my friend (who had calledsomeone) came in with a beautiful report: 3-3, Jan Bulis with a hat trick. Later on in the night I hear that we won 5-3; the two scorers: Bulis and Begin.

You guys do realise that it's very possible that this is the turning point in our slump an we can now rebound into the playoffs? We have 50 points and 47 games. Tampa (8th seed) has 52 points in 50 games. Bring on Ottawa!

"awesome for Bulis...not in any habs fans wildest dreams did we see this coming" - thehabbit

Oh really? It's been in my dreams for over a year now. :hockey:

When BTH comes back, we should all act like it never happened... LOL

Bulis got 4 goals! Holy liftin'!!!!

I know a couple of people who'll be blown away with extasy! BTH & tommy9.

Joy! Joy! Joy! boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:):):)

Nice try!

Great win now if Habs beat Ottawa it will be safe for them to return to Montréal!

After every good game we get all excited, but the next game they play horrible. So i hope we finally get something around, but i think we need a trade. Just Gainey as coach won't be the trick!

BTH Congratz!! :king:

After every good game we get all excited, but the next game they play horrible. So i hope we finally get something around, but i think we need a trade. Just Gainey as coach won't be the trick!

BTH Congratz!! :king:

It will be a stiff test for the Habs tonight. I hope Souray can play. IMO the Habs could package Dandenault, Ribeiro and Sundstrom against 1 solid RH defenceman. Please, we need the help back on defence.

Not me! And i like your optimistic usage of the term "first" hattrick.. like we'll have more...

If we do, my money's on Ryder.

btw, Trizzak.. what did you and your woman do tonight? I'm sure Bulis will appreciate you doing it again... ;)

Everything we did involved clothes being on.

However, the fact that the last two games prior to last night were complete blowouts coincided with us not being anywhere near each other, and the recent wins and close game against Calgary came about when I was around her.....she's looking like my new good luck charm.

Happy to oblige everyone.

Also, I'm gonna bet on Kovalev getting the second hat trick

I'm gonna bet on Bulis getting the second hat trick. And the third. And the fourth. The fifth is looking good now too.

Everything we did involved clothes being on.

However, the fact that the last two games prior to last night were complete blowouts coincided with us not being anywhere near each other, and the recent wins and close game against Calgary came about when I was around her.....she's looking like my new good luck charm.

Happy to oblige everyone.

Also, I'm gonna bet on Kovalev getting the second hat trick

Counting on those PICS!!! :P:wacko: