• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an unexpected gift!

Thanks boys!

:king: :hlogo: :king:

Bulis got 4 goals! Holy liftin'!!!!

I know a couple of people who'll be blown away with extasy! BTH & tommy9.

Joy! Joy! Joy! boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

... yep. We're happy like a mad! ... and coach of our National team for Torino is glad too :):)

Odds are I should be able to watch tomorrow's game. I look forward to it.

Montreal's held their own fairly well with this team.

Yessssssssssssssssss..........

:king: :hlogo: :king:

For everyone that guessed Bulis would get the Habs first hat trick of the year, raise your hand

...and then post that you are raising your hand.

Not me! And i like your optimistic usage of the term "first" hattrick.. like we'll have more...

If we do, my money's on Ryder.

btw, Trizzak.. what did you and your woman do tonight? I'm sure Bulis will appreciate you doing it again... ;)

I say Gainey goes back to Theodore, and its nice to see somebody step up tonight and deliver offensively.

Hopefully Kovalev, Koivu, Ribeiro, Ryder, Bonk, Kostitsyn, Zednik have similar nights in the up coming weeks. Maybe not 4 goals, but a goal and an assist or maybe 2 goals would be nice.

THis team still needs a superstar on offence, a Thornton, Kovalchuk, Heatley, OVechkin, etc., but so does half the league I suppose.

Edited by kaos

After a night such as this one, it makes it so much easier to hold your head high and pronounce loud and clear, "Yes, I am a Habs fan". I hope there's more of this on the way.

:hlogo: :hockey: :hlogo:

Edited by zumpano21

15 shots 5 goals.

33% shooting % hopefully they can duplicate that tomorrow night.

The shots on goal are not a good barometer of how the game progressed; many of the Flyers shots were from the outside and on the PP.

awesome for Bulis...not in any habs fans wildest dreams did we see this coming...ya gotta love the guy though and be happy it finally clicked for him.....he is definitely the guy to keep out of him, Bonk and Sunny.

good win for the habs, ottawa will definitely be looking for revenge tomorrow night so it will be a tough one.....if we could take them to OT again it would be great. what must theo be thinking sitting on the bench watching the teams only wins????

I think the KKZ line only had one decent shift.. Saku laid some good hits, but that was about it...

I dont know what's happened to both guys. They haven't had ONE good game since forever it seems. You can't be expected to win regularly when your top guys -- including your captain -- are no-shows again and again.

Question: could/should Gainey scratch Kovalev or Koivu?