Game Thread | Montreal Vs. Maple Leafs | 01/28/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we go upstairs for that Bulis call? Man I'm so pissed, earlier today I got ejected from a game for a legal bodycheck. Boy oh boy, those refs, screwing it..

make-up call?

predict three in the third and we win 4-2!!!

We're due to get it done, tabarnak.

Edited by JeanLucPilon

Just saw the third and the only thing I have to say is that the reffing is horrid. Like bulis didn't even do anything?

Seriously... how does that happen?

If the reefs were in their right minds, they woudn't make a call that they only see the end result. Its like its an automatic penalty if people "fall down". Imagine something in life that doesn't fall down? anyone?

I love hockey, but I'm starting not to understand how its played anymore. Why would Rivet slash someone soooo hard that his stick breaks?

I'd rather watch some backyard ice hockey or road hockey. I remember people always playing their hearts out.

The game has been broken down into numbers soooo much that we're forgetting how its played.

On a happy note. lol ^_^

I like what I heard about the teams prcatice today.. I heard the word "fun" for once. That is the most positive sign I've seen in the past 2 months.

GO HABS GO

did anyone else see that hotstove?

Demers was talking about the Begin/Kovalev incident.

If I have this right, he said:

CJ held a meeting with all the players and asked them what needs to be done to fix this team and Kovalev said "it's not my job to figure that out that is why the coach gets paid". That is why Begin got involved.

Did I hear that right?

WTF

If I did hear that right, then I want that piece of shit Kovalev gone. You don't get anymore anti-team than that.

CJ held a meeting with all the players and asked them what needs to be done to fix this team and Kovalev said "it's not my job to figure that out that is why the coach gets paid". That is why Begin got involved.

Well, I was watching the french channel and they spoke to kovalev, and he said that he and BG had a conversation about the team and that was it.

Its funny really, how information can be twisted and turned around.. its like that game.. telephone.

Either way I have no idea whats going on, but I think we can know more by watching how the team plays.

Did I hear that right?

WTF

If I did hear that right, then I want that piece of shit Kovalev gone. You don't get anymore anti-team than that.

Don't jump on him already. He is frustrated if he said it. People say things sometimes when they are frustrated. That they wouldnt say otherwise

millionaires or not.

Did I hear that right?

WTF

"hotstove"? How quaint.

Doubt they were at the CJ meeting, wouldn't take what they said as fact. Anyway we need a quick goal, from Kovalev in fact!