Any Gossip?

I'm convinced that there are serious problems in the dressing room - of the 'somebody's cuckolding some else' variety. Then there's those mysterious reports of Begin-Kovalev quarrelling. My question is, has anybody heard anything specific about serious conflicts within the team? To me, that's all that can explain a team as badly out of synch as this one seems to be, but no one seems to be bringing this possibility up...

Most argueing is because of adrenaline, and frustration. There are no fights going on in the habs dressing room. With this past road trip the team bonded, but didnt help as they lost a few decisions. A trade will happen n shake somethings up. Just stay patient with gainey

Most argueing is because of adrenaline, and frustration. There are no fights going on in the habs dressing room. With this past road trip the team bonded, but didnt help as they lost a few decisions. A trade will happen n shake somethings up. Just stay patient with gainey

Begin was interviewed on RDS yesterday. He commented on the ambiance in the dressing room in the past days as one that lacks cohesion and emotion, everything seemed pretty flat. He said they had a good practice yesterday (seemed to be run by Gainey) and the boys seemed to be having more fun and there was more chatter. A good sign.

Patience can soon turn to indifference. I've been following the Habs for 40 years and was spoiled by the success. I'm not very patient these days, what was once a very well run organization has had some pretty lean years of poor management.(scouting, coaching, general management) Somehwere along the line we figured that only ex-habs could run the organization and that smells like desperation or the easy way out.(appeases fans or the media) I'm willing to give the Gillette-Gainey-Carbo combo some time but there are signs that this group is dysfunctional also.

Does Gainey not run all the practices?

Of course the dressing room is flat and is probably not a fun place to go every day. It is always tough to be in a good mood when you are loosing. Although there are probably a few that don’t care win or loose most of these guys want to win they know it is good for their careers, their future salaries and their stress level. All this team needs is a decent winning streak for the team to bond but a small change may be in order to get that winning feeling back in their sails.