Habsworld Forums = Espn Forums?

Dalhabs

I have the fealing that this board is getting more and more people who makes it very similar to the Espn boards... CMOOOON there arent only Canadian born people here. There were americans and people who used to call Habs-fans frogs and stuff... I thought they were VERY ignorant and stupid. But lately there are alot of Habs-fans on this board that do the same ignorance to the foreign habsfans from europe.

Pls people... I think you know who you are... use your brains and THINK before posting stupid ignorant messages.

I have the fealing that this board is getting more and more people who makes it very similar to the Espn boards... CMOOOON there arent only Canadian born people here. There were americans and people who used to call Habs-fans frogs and stuff... I thought they were VERY ignorant and stupid. But lately there are alot of Habs-fans on this board that do the same ignorance to the foreign habsfans from europe.

Pls people... I think you know who you are... use your brains and THINK before posting stupid ignorant messages.

Well, I dont think its getting that bad... But I agree that it can improve.

The mod team does its best to keep good quality control, but we cant be everywhere at once and all the time. It would really help us out if more users would "report" offensive posts (but please... please... please... do not go on a crazy reporting spree, only report those posts which truly deserve to be reported). And Dalhabs, if your really having problems here with some of the users you should send me a u2u, and I'll see what I can do to help the situation. I've known you online on the forums for a longtime, and beleive me that counts for something. I know you want whats best for the forum.

• 2 weeks later...