Macaskill (me) Hits 2000 Posts!

Psycing

This is officially my 2000th post on HabsWorld! Perfect time too, Habs/Leafs currently beating up on each other :D. A win would make this all that much more special!

This is truly and awesome site/forum... and I look forward to upping my post total for years to come! (too corny?)

Anyhow, bunch of great guys around here, and the HWL is a ton of fun! Go Lightning! haha.

Toodles. :hockey:

Bravo, M. Macaskill (me)!

How did you do it? With a stick? a bat? a golf club? your fists? your head? your knee? your car? your truck? Your moped? a cat?...

Did it hurt? Was it a release? Was it a relief?

Were they substitutes for someone or something?

Was any of them called Sandra?

Do you think that 2000 will be sufficient or do you feel a need to do more?

:):P:blink::lol::wacko:

Bravo, M. Macaskill (me)!

How did you do it? HWL! With a stick? No, a puck. a bat? No, a baseball diamond. a golf club? I hate golf. your fists? Especially the fists. your head? Me? Use my head? Hahaha. your knee? Like Gary Bettman: Cap. your car? Eagle Vision. your truck? Tonka. Your moped? No, I mopped. a cat? All 9 lives....

Did it hurt? Yes, but Mommy made it gooder. Was it a release? Catapult-like. Was it a relief? Somewhat, shift-work helped.

Were they substitutes for someone or something? Mostly "Special" juices for Berard.

Was any of them called Sandra? Candy, actually.

Do you think that 2000 will be sufficient or do you feel a need to do more? NEED MORE. DO ANYTHING! WHAT WHITE SUBSTANCE ON MY NOSTRIL?

:):P:blink::lol::wacko:

:king: