Game Thread | Hurricanes Vs. Canadiens | 01/31/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice... theo is .500 tonight. Shame he was not a baseball player, that stat might be worth something...

I have always like theo, but this is going beyond a below average season, he is absolutely terrible lately. His best games are tolerable, his bad games are embarrassing.

Not sure what Gainey can do, but at some point, it is better to make him the backup for the rest of the year then keep this up. I know he cost a lot of money, but why keeping tossing good points after bad money?

Theo just can not win anymore.

It does not matter if you talk about his save percentage or his softies. This guy has lost it. Will he ever get it back, I dont know and I doubt more and more each day if he will in Montreal.

just arriving,,,,,what's happening?????

who has scored??

go :hlogo: go

theo really needs to sit for a while. he needs to think about what is important.

i am not trashing him. I have been a fan of the habs for 40 years since I was 10 and i have seen many come and go he is a special talent but he is not showing it now niether did patrick or kenny dryden on many occasions but they came back I am worried about theo

This game is over.

Theo put them in another hole, which is inescapable.

I hope Huet gets both Bruins games no matter the outcome.

Dude, the game is NOT over until it's over. Remember, this is the "new NHL," no lead is safe anymore. We were down 3 goals to Ottawa and came back to beat them. Never give up hope because you just never know.

:ghg:

theo really needs to sit for a while. he needs to think about what is important.

i am not trashing him. I have been a fan of the habs for 40 years since I was 10 and i have seen many come and go he is a special talent but he is not showing it now niether did patrick or kenny dryden on many occasions but they came back I am worried about theo

That is true, but when those guys didn't look too good it wasn't for 50+ games...THis is no longer a FUNK it's way way past that.

I just hope BG can dump his salary before it's too late.

I have always liked Theodore so I don't want anyone saying that I am one of those stupid fans that bashes the team every time something goes wrong.

But come on. Theo has been soooooo inconsistant. We are outshooting Carolina and there is no way that they should be winning. Make a trade Gainey...Theo is some nights an amazing goalie but then other nights he couldn't make a Pee Wee select team.

Disgraceful.