Game Thread | Hurricanes Vs. Canadiens | 01/31/06

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at this time theo needs to sit. and for more than 2 games more like 10 or 15 let him think about it he may come back. As trade value right now he has none this is not trashing him its a fact. I do not want to trade him now because we have all the tape and pucks we need. He needs to get his confidence back and the teams confidence in him' it can be done but he needs to sit and remember why he is here and who he is. At one time if you remember he thought he was as good as Patrick and was pissed about being sent down we can't send him down but we can piss him off. He will come back or he will be gone on waivers there really are no other choices in the new nhl

Interesting stat Canes have 24 blocked shots compared to the habs 6.

Maybe Theo just wants more blocked shots. (Trying to stay positive.)

yeah, while listening to the game it seems that montreal's shots have been blocked or deflected tonight

Okay we do need to keep Theo on the bench for a while. But you cannot call the third goal soft. Cole hammers the puck from right in front of the net at the top of the circles. Its hits the inside of the post about 6 inches below the cross bar and bounces in off the opposite post. No goalie in the world stops that shot. Its fine to say come out and challenge but he would have to be 15 feet in front to get that and then Cole just passes to one of the wingers,

100% agreement

18 goals on the last 63 shots for theodore....

I am a huge theodore fan but enough is enough.

he is not gonna play his way out of this slump,

things just keep going from bad to worse for the guy.

He has absolutly no confidence right now and im beginning to

think he may not get it back in montreal.

Its not all his fault cause i havent seen a more pathetic powerplay

in i dont know how long.

I mean every pass is in the feet or thier taking shots with no traffic in front. Markov should help that when he returns

Ryder is really dragging his ass out there lately.

Kovalev only shows up every 7 or 8 games.

Also im not saying it was a bad move or anything cause Gainey had to try something, but i dont think we got blown out of too many games when julien was coach. it just seems like we are giving up 6 or 7 goals evey game.

Im not sure this defensive strategy is working.

And to make matters worse the leafs are winning.

check that didnt see tampa tie it up

...it hurts to be a Habs fan right now, I'm lucky I'm in Tokyo I don't have to face anyone on it -- oops, my buddy the Bruins fan here just e-mailed to taunt me the bastard.